Selling Pokemon! Get your Pokemon here! 100 tbt for everything!

Format:
Pokemon (s):
Mew 11219
Manaphy 11O77
Keldeo O8272
IGN: Allie
How much? 300 BTB

I no longer have that mew any more sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

When will you be available to trade? ^.^ I do have a shop myself so I know how busy things can get x3

I can do it now! Just give me a few mins to get stuff

I'm sorry to be that person but can you change the title name to Pokemon instead of Pokemons? The plural for Pokemon is Pokemon and the title is irking me :x

I no longer have that mew any more sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do it now! Just give me a few mins to get stuff

Awesome, I'll also get ready, adding your code in advance ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

mY MOM THREW AWAY THE JIRACHI MOVIE I GOT BC SHE DOESNT LIKE POKEMON AND IM SAD

Omg you're kidding o_O

I'm sorry to be that person but can you change the title name to Pokemon instead of Pokemons? The plural for Pokemon is Pokemon and the title is irking me :x

lol sure XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

mY MOM THREW AWAY THE JIRACHI MOVIE I GOT BC SHE DOESNT LIKE POKEMON AND IM SAD

awwwwwww ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

and adding you too!

Hi! Are you able to trade right now? (I was interested in the shiny Eevee, shiny event Suicune, event Darkrai, and event Mew, any event Mew will do since you don't have the one I was looking at!)
Oh, and if possible, could I throw in a shiny Vulpix, bringing my total to 500 BTB? :)

Last edited:
Hi! Are you able to trade right now? (I was interested in the shiny Eevee, shiny event Suicune, event Darkrai, and event Mew, any event Mew will do since you don't have the one I was looking at!)
Oh, and if possible, could I throw in a shiny Vulpix, bringing my total to 500 BTB? :)

sure! I'll add you now :)

What's your IGN? (Also I've never traded with someone over wifi in X/Y before, so I don't really know what I'm doing!)

Back