• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Looking for a Munna and Swirlix with their hidden abilities. I've finished my Pokedex so I can offer any Pokemon.

Or someone with those two Pokemon in their Friend Safari.

Looking for Surfing Pikachu and Flying Pikachu events (not too fussy which but if it's one of the american ones with an english name that'd be sweeeet), please be honest about if they are cloned or not as that effects what I'm offering but the offer includes shinies (KB and non) and a shiny dream radar legend, so I'm prepared to offer highly if they are what I'm looking for.

Still also seeking shiny meadow vivillon and pokeball vivillon, please still tell me if anything is cloned first, I don't appreciate people who tell me their rares aren't cloned but have obvious references to cloning in their post history :p Will still offer on a clone but it will be a different offer.

Looking to touch trade all event legendaries (except Celebi) since I missed every event ever lol Specifically I need:
Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Phione
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Darkrai
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
and maybe Diancie

for anyone unfamiliar with touch trading, it just means you trade a Pokemon to me and then I trade it back immediately.

I can offer non event legends (except gen 5 ones) in return for your time? Ugh thats more events than I thought. orz

You need a Dragonite with Extreme Speed from HG/SS so yeah I need a Dragonite that has it already.

I believe I have a shiny dragonaire with extreme speed on it; I'd have to check though(I got it from the in-game event in SS)

edit: meaning, I could breed you a dratini with extreme speed(as I'm obviously not trading my shiny dragon away x3)

Last edited:
Looking to touch trade all event legendaries (except Celebi) since I missed every event ever lol Specifically I need:
Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Phione
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Darkrai
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
and maybe Diancie

for anyone unfamiliar with touch trading, it just means you trade a Pokemon to me and then I trade it back immediately.

I can offer non event legends (except gen 5 ones) in return for your time? Ugh thats more events than I thought. orz
I have almost all of those, just message me if you want to trade for them^-^

Looking to give a legit MYSTRY Mew, WISHMKR Jirachi or a Fancy Vivillion for a Pokeball Vivillion. I will take clones as long as they're legit. Please PM if interested.

Last edited:
Someone please help me evolve my karrablast! I can supply the shelmet.

Ok, I can't help you there. I have one of every legend (a few personal doubles) and I love to help with dex entries. If you want a dex entry of a pokemon let me know :3

How can you possibly have Diancie, when its unreleased?

Back