• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I'll also provide an egg. I'll have to breed something, though :3
I'd like a Spritzee if possible from your Safari; if not, a random's fine too c:

Last edited:
Ah, I missed the friend safari part!
I'd like a Sprotzee as well, if it's not too much troubld.

Yeah!
I have a surprise egg for you, hope you like it. Do you want insight on thr IV's?

I can trade noe, if you can.
I'm fine with not knowing the IVs thanks, for a long time player you'd be surprised to know I still have no idea really what IVs are!
I'm online now so trading now would be great. My in-game name is Emma. Is a random Pokemon okay for you?
NVM saw your EDIT, I'll have to catch another one if that is okay?
I'll also provide an egg. I'll have to breed something, though :3
I'd like a Spritzee if possible from your Safari; if not, a random's fine too c:
I have one from my fs I can trade. Is that okay?
I'll add your fc now and we can arrange the trade later?

Last edited:
Yeah, it's OK!
IV's basically means that pokemon will be stronger then the other pokemon of its type.
Personally, I think you'll love thw pokemon I'll give you because it is boss when fully evolved, especially with IV's. Just let mw know when youre ready!

Yeah, it's OK!
IV's basically means that pokemon will be stronger then the other pokemon of its type.
Personally, I think you'll love thw pokemon I'll give you because it is boss when fully evolved, especially with IV's. Just let mw know when youre ready!

I'm ready now :) I've added your fc so just add mine and look for a player called Emma!

Does anyone want/need a 5IV Adamant Buneary? Because I have quite a few lol.

Some info:

All of the Buneary have IVs of 31/31/31/--/31/31 (HP/Attack/Defense/Sp.Def/Speed), and they're all Lv.1 (and nicknameable - so if you want me to change it's nickname, just ask)

I have 13 females - 10 with the Klutz ability and 3 with the Run Away ability

As for males, I have 16 - 13 with Klutz and 3 with Run Away

Each Buneary's moveset is; Defense Curl, Splash, Pound, and Foresight

I don't expect a perfect Pokemon in return, but please don't just catch/breed a random Pokemon - I'd appreciate it if it at least had some good IVs. :p

EDIT: Oh and I'll probably edit this post if I hatch more or if I trade some away

Last edited:
Does anyone want/need a 5IV Adamant Buneary? Because I have quite a few lol.

Some info:

All of the Buneary have IVs of 31/31/31/--/31/31 (HP/Attack/Defense/Sp.Def/Speed), and they're all Lv.1 (and nicknameable - so if you want me to change it's nickname, just ask)

I have 11 females - 8 with the Klutz ability and 3 with the Run Away ability

As for males, I have 14 - 11 with Klutz and 3 with Run Away

Each Buneary's moveset is; Defense Curl, Splash, Pound, and Foresight

I don't expect a perfect Pokemon in return, but please don't just catch/breed a random Pokemon - I'd appreciate it if it at least had some good IVs. :p

EDIT: Oh and I'll probably edit this post if I hatch more or if I trade some away
I'd like a female Buneary, I can trade you a 5IV Ralts with 31/x/31/31/31/31. Would you prefer it hatched or in an egg?

I'd like a female Buneary, I can trade you a 5IV Ralts with 31/x/31/31/31/31. Would you prefer it hatched or in an egg?

Either is fine. :) Which Ability do you want the Buneary to have? Klutz or Run Away? (and do you want me to nickname her?)

Either is fine. :) Which Ability do you want the Buneary to have? Klutz or Run Away? (and do you want me to nickname her?)
Klutz, please. Can you nickname her Kibbles? Also, would you want a nickname for the Ralts? If you did, I would go ahead and hatch/name it.

Klutz, please. Can you nickname her Kibbles? Also, would you want a nickname for the Ralts? If you did, I would go ahead and hatch/name it.

Sure. :)

And hmm.. if it's a male, just leave it's name as-is. If it's female, could you name it Anastasia?

Sure! When can you trade? It has to be soon, because I'll be on vacation in a bit.

I'm available right now, if you are. :) I already added your FC (my trainer is a girl and is named Megan - but I think I have my PSS icon set as the male Ace trainer)

Back