• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Hello, all! In my Omega Ruby game I am in need of a female Munchlax, at least level 30, holding a Shiny Stone so that I may evolve my Floette ^^ in return I could trade you a GF 20th Anniversary Jirachi 2016 or a Shiny Mew from the Japanese Emerald Old Sea Map event. Please contact me via PM if anyone can help me :)

Thank you!

abra's for days and all three starters ... pm?

Do you happen to have an shiny abras?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, im looking for anyone who can sell me a legal, nonhacked and female drowsee. Im also looking for a munna or shiny munna, and a shiny slowpoke c: id be really greatful and you can name the price you believe is reasonable.

The natures dont matter too much, higher ivs wouls be nice but again, doesnt matter much cx and id really really love for them to be level one so i can raise them :B thank you and please PM me with a response, sonce i dont usually get notified qhen someone quotes me in the forums xD

Last edited:
I really need Hoopa, Genesect, and Mew. I have quite a few Pok?mon to offer in return (except for Legendaries...well only the Zygarde from in-game sorry...) including a shiny Delibird and shiny Octillery I don't need XD. I will even go on a shiny hunt for you if it's possible for me to shiny hunt that pokemon. I play Pok?mon X and please keep everything hack-free. PM me if you're interested. :)

Last edited:
LF a careful or sassy Celesteela, preferably not disastrous IV's but not that big of a deal - I have all the version exclusive UB's + regen mareanies, dhelmise and idk what else to trade.

Does anyone have an Alolan Vulpix with its hidden ability to trade (in either a Heal ball or Love ball) any breeding reject is fine.

Looking for the Pokemon Moon specific Pokemon (except Ultra Beasts and Drampa) for Dex completion. I'm willing to trade the Sun variants or other Pokemon.

Looking for the Pokemon Moon specific Pokemon (except Ultra Beasts and Drampa) for Dex completion. I'm willing to trade the Sun variants or other Pokemon.

I could help you get them but you probably have them already by now cx

I could help you get them but you probably have them already by now cx

I actually still need Oranguru and the Fossil Pokemon! If you have any, I'd love to trade with you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also need to evolve my Slowpoke into a Slowking for dex completion purposes. If anyone has a spare Slowking or the time to help me trade, I'd be very grateful!

Still needing a Hoopa (literally the last thing missing in my dex). I have 3 shinies to offer, and a lot of normal pokemon to offer (except Legendaries). My internet has been reeeeally crappy lately, so if you are interested, PM/VM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Looking for an HA Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash(Slush Rush). I've got Breedject 5IV HA Alolan Vulpix with Egg Moves I can offer at the moment, but if you need anything else, feel free to pm me and we may be able to work something outl

Looking for Pokerus and Destiny Knot. I don't have much but I got crapton of TBT. PM me <3

LF: Destiny Knot

Also looking for synchronize pokemon with certain abilities, probably timid/jolly/calm

Looking for a jolly male Alolan Diglett knowing Iron Head and any nature male Comfey knowing both Synthesis and Play Rough

Please PM me <3

Last edited:
Back