• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon Typing Adventure Keyboard with ACNL?

monochrome

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The keyboard in ACNL is plain impossible to use. trying to type on it i can get out a message slower than before qwerty keyboards were invented. I was wondering if the little bluetooth keyboard from this game would work with ACNL? I visit a lot of people and itd be great to communicate via keyboard.

The keyboard in ACNL is plain impossible to use. trying to type on it i can get out a message slower than before qwerty keyboards were invented. I was wondering if the little bluetooth keyboard from this game would work with ACNL? I visit a lot of people and itd be great to communicate via keyboard.

I'd like to know this as well.

This just seems like the worst in-game chat ever designed. It feels like the letters are so spaced out and hard to reach, and I can never fit a full sentence into one text bubble! I just don't understand how it's this bad. They could have at least implemented a Swype-ish feature.

Back