• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Poll:how are you going to spend your bells on your town or your house?

what will you do first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
personally i will be living in a tent till i get my town organized and the way i want it but thats just me what about you guys and girls? whats your plan for your town?

I suppose divide bells equally is probably my choice. I'll just go with the flow and see what happens.

Well I know that I'm not about to be living in a tent. I'll have to expand my house to 6x6 as soon as possible because I can't be doing that. Then I'll expand as I progress in the game to keep things realistic. I will be working on my town at the same time though.

If you know what you're doing, earning bells is relatively easy. And plus all of the new ways to make money? Please, I'm not even worried about running out of money. I'll need quite a bit though because I do tend to... buy everything

My first priority is going to be paying off the initial down payment. Read on a fansite that paying it off nets you 20 Mayor Points, so it will definitely be important to speed up being able to enact ordinances and the like.

I'm going to pay the first payments off asap so I can go to the island. After that I don't really care.

Get my main room fully expanded and building a campsite are my priorities. Everything else will be spread out somehow.

I wouldn't divide it completely EQUALLY. Since new furniture just keeps getting bought, etc., more space is needed so I will slightly emphasize on paying off my house more than customizing my town

House first of course.

If the head-honcho of your town is living in a dump, what does that say about your town as a whole?

Pay off the house as soon as possible! Don't get me wrong, living in a tent and pretending that you're camping is a cute thought for a while, but as mayor of my soon to be town, I want to live in a house just like the townspeople!

I'm going to pay off my tent while waiting for my mayor permit to be signed off, and then I'll mainly focus on the town.

I want to at least get a left or right room to make it my personal music room. I'll probably have some community projects before I get to it, but I won't be focusing on them as much.

I at least want to pay off my tent as soon as possible to unlock the island, and after that I'll probably be dividing my bells pretty equally, though I might be focusing on the town a bit more as long as I don't really know what I want to do with my house yet.

My first priority is going to be paying off the initial down payment. Read on a fansite that paying it off nets you 20 Mayor Points, so it will definitely be important to speed up being able to enact ordinances and the like.

Oooh, I hadn't realized that, thanks! Not that I was planning to live in a tent, but I definitely want to start community projects and visit the island! I'm not planning a lot of major projects right away, but I want to block out space for ones I hope to unlock later. Hopefully I can put down placeholders every day before villagers move where I don't want them. For the most part I don't care, but I want a few things just so.

For my house, I'll expand the main room, then probably spend quite a bit on the outside if I find cool exteriors. I'm also planning to play at least three characters, so my game progress will be slower. But it's all about relaxing and having fun for me, not racing to complete everything.

You can't even do most of your mayoral duties if you're living in a tent, so I'd advise paying off that first loan as top priority! So far I've been dividing my bells fairly evenly. I've got a basement and an expanded upstairs, three bridges, a fountain and a campsite.

Back