• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Poll:how are you going to spend your bells on your town or your house?

what will you do first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm planning on doing a bit of both. I want to get my house to where I'm comfortable in it, then work on some smaller public works projects. Then I'll probably do both simultaneously.

I put about equally. but I am going for a specific look in my town so it might take some time before I even have access to the community projects that I want. So in the meantime Ill be paying off my house :)

I voted equally, even though I'm not exactly counting the bells. But I am essentially alternating between a house upgrade and a town upgrade.

I plan to get my 10,000 bells as soon as possible and pay off my house so I can move out of my tent. Moving into the house will unlock more things, and my home will just generally look nicer.

I'm going to pay the first loan or two and then get started on the permanent projects, then get back to the houses again.

Definitely have to get my house on its feet before I tackle some big community stuff. It wouldn't do for the new major to live in a hovel! :p

I like collecting items. I'll need to expand the house quickly to have room for stuff. I'm gonna be out of that tent ASAP.

My house, buying items, and community projects that actually are useful and not just decorative (bridges, police station, etc) get first priority.

Depends... I'll try to make the first one or two downpayments, but if a villager would suddenly request the most awesome community project, i'll do that first instead!

I think as equal as I can. I would like to get at least a big room in my house as well as some basic structures to my town so I can put down major structures later on.

I'm going to work equally. I want my town to look cute with a bunch of 'earthy' decorations like wooden benches and anything else made out of wood that isn't too modern. But I also want my house to look nice. While my house will take priority until I have it fully paid off, I'm not going to be ignoring my town either. :)

I think I will upgrade my house only once or twice. From then on I will work to make my town suited to my tastes. Then I will go back and finish upgrading my house. From then on I will just use my bells to tweak certain aspects of my house and town. All of this will be sure to take up a lot of bells and time. :)

I'm thinking that I'll stay in the tent for a little while, maybe 4 days to a week, spending the majority of my bells on the town and on items. Even If I have the bells to upgrade I'm just going to avoid it for a little while and enjoy the tent. After that I don't know what I'm going to do, just spend them on whatever I guess and take it at a relaxed pace :)

I just want to play o.o

Lol xD you and me both! Anyway though.. I'd like to put the downpayment ASAP, but then I'll be content with the smallest house for a bit. I want to work on pathing up my town and buying items. Though not too long, I don't want to work hard on my town to find out that more villagers are moving in the worst possible spots.

Back