polls?

ZERO_13 said:
here in PR we have to get up at 7 am to go to school. thats the thing I was saying... just in a diferent way.
I get up at 7 and go to bed at 12 and I just pop-up. I get up earlier every other day to shower.

PIKMIN042 said:
ZERO_13 said:
here in PR we have to get up at 7 am to go to school. thats the thing I was saying... just in a diferent way.
I get up at 7 and go to bed at 12 and I just pop-up. I get up earlier every other day to shower.
um.. I sometimes get uo at 6 to shower. sometimes. but I like getiing u at 7. im a sleepy head.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I like Duluth too, I live in Minnesota, I go there a lot.
You live in Minnesota??? Same here.
I live in the Twin Cities (the suburbs actually)
I'm in Minnetonka
Whoa! I missed that post!
My family originally lived in Minnetonk before I was born!

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I like Duluth too, I live in Minnesota, I go there a lot.
You live in Minnesota??? Same here.
I live in the Twin Cities (the suburbs actually)
I'm in Minnetonka
Whoa! I missed that post!
My family originally lived in Minnetonk before I was born!
Really? Wow! It's a really great place... anway, back on topic...

BAMBAM! said:
Here are mine.
Unerversal Studios
Las Vegas
Alaska
Austraila
You've been to Alaska? I live there in the Summer...

I'm thinking of going to either North Carolina or South Carolina in June or July... anyone been there?

I've been everywhere 'cept Hawaii, but I don't remember those places much.

:p

BULERIAS said:
I'm thinking of going to either North Carolina or South Carolina in June or July... anyone been there?
I've been to Hilton Head in South Carolina. its really nice there. Great golf courses, the beach is excellent, and you go to sleep with waves crashing against the beach. Its really nice. Contrariry to New York.

BASTOISE99 said:
BULERIAS said:
I've been to Hilton Head in South Carolina. its really nice there. Great golf courses, the beach is excellent, and you go to sleep with waves crashing against the beach. Its really nice. Contrariry to New York.
OK, that's actually where we want to go; Hilton Head.

^_^

We stayed in a condo on the beach. It belonged to my mom's boss. Right where the condo was was a hotel. I forget what it was called.

BASTOISE99 said:
We stayed in a condo on the beach. It belonged to my mom's boss. Right where the condo was was a hotel. I forget what it was called.
Marriot Hotel? When we went to Florida last year, we rented a small house-like building owned by Marriot; it also had a kitchen. The year before, we didn't know about those mini-houses and just stayed at the Marriot Hotel in Jacksonville. It was great.

Back