polls?

Marriot is a great hotel business. I think they're nation wide, but I'm not sure. We took a plane out to Charlotte, and then drove a rental car to Hilton Head. They're only like an hour away from eachother. I hate plane rides though. I'm afraid the plane will crash randomly, or will be hi-jacked by terrorists. I also hate waiting for delays. On the way home we went to Chicago, and then home. The plane was delayed for 2 hours. <_<

Bulerias Grammar Notes - When you want to say "they are," you write it as "they're." When you want to say there as in, "There is a great hotel in Florida," that is acceptable.

BULERIAS, you nerd.

:p

Anyway, Marriot is nationwide. My brother worked for them in Vermont and I remember one in Vancouver and Chicago and all sorts of places I've been to recently.

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS, you nerd.

Anyway, Marriot is nationwide. My brother worked for them in Vermont and I remember one in Vancouver and Chicago and all sorts of places I've been to recently.
You are more grumpy than I am nerdy.

BASTOISE99 said:
Same here. I never usually talk about videogames this in depth in public.
I try to (with my dad) but he calls me an addict and says, "Videogames are bad for you, they will ruin your life!" All of that stuff. So now, I don't talk to anyone about video-games 'cept here.

Back