• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Possibly the BEST AC NL town ever.

Teh_Blastar

Grestin Overseer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
3 Envelopes
Small Mailbox
Dream Suite Address: 2700 1015 3427
Sum Pics:
tumblr_mojm8pw2fP1sn6f3oo3_500.jpg

Last edited:
Dream Suite Address: 2700 1015 3427
Cant supply pictures sorry. I DUNT KNU HOW 2 TUMBLUR

For future reference, you can upload pictures to a picture hosting site (such as Tinypic, Imgur.. Whatever) .. And then you can use the tag around the link for it.. Here's an example:

[IMG]*insert link here*

That way you can post pics without Tumblr :p

What exactly makes this town the 'best AC town ever'? Skeptical Berri is skeptical.

If you can't show us pictures, at the very least you could tell us what to expect from this town.

Wow, this town is great. I wouldn't say perfect because the flower organizing is sort of lazy. Everything else about it, however, is freakin' awesome. I'm so tempted to steal the patterns and make a modern town now.

What exactly makes this town the 'best AC town ever'? Skeptical Berri is skeptical.

If you can't show us pictures, at the very least you could tell us what to expect from this town.

Agreed. 'Best' is just your opinion. I've seen some amazing Towns here though.

That looks really impressive! Gonna dream now

I visited and I can say that this town is probably the most beautiful and most appealing one to me. Really well done :). I like how all villagers (except for 2) are all so near each other...

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Ah, so it's just a town with a lot of patterns on the ground then. Definitely a case of 'your mileage may vary' on best then.

I prefer story themed towns myself. Ones where you explore to figure out what the story is. Like Aika Village.

The patterns are really nice though, I'll give you that.

Wow! Just got to the island, but turning around and going home to go see this town lol! been needing lots of inspiration for my town lately..

Ooh it is pretty !
But yeah, I liked themed ones more ~
the paths must have taken FOREVER though ; U ;

I'll probably visit it today, haven't been to any good dream towns yet ; A ;
I've had towns that were completely empty and then there was Pendleton Ward's XD

Alright, going to delete my paths now ; u ;

It's pretty, but I like towns that have the nice, calm and rustic feel to them. It's a gorgeous town but I like town that are less modern. Top marks to the owner though!

It's really cool how the owner mixed modern and zen elements into a single town and still made it work. You have to give credit to that!

Back