• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post-E3 : A new Animal Crossing "not ready" to be shown yet

Boccages

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
So it seems there IS a new Animal Crossing title in development at Nintendo, but if we are to trust Emily Rogers (Twitter handle : @ArcadeGirl64), the project was not "ready yet".

Please, bear in mind that Emily Rogers is the most credible source of Nintendo leaks and has been for years now : she leaked Paper Mario: Colour Splash's existence, she leaked numerous details on the NX (for example, the partnership with Nvidia and the date of the October 2016's big reveal), Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and more recently she announced that Nintendo had a Smash Bros. title in the works for the Switch to come out this fall.

Last edited:
Omg, bless. I've been searching for any hint of hope. Here it is. Thank you for sharing! Emily Rogers is very credible, so I believe her!!

Does this mean AC Switch is in development right now? If it is i'll be excited and they'll announce it soon.

That's what it sounds like. If it's "not ready to be shown," it's very likely in an alpha stage of development. :)
Aww sweet. There's no doubt Nintendo will disappoint us like that again. But they didn't mean to disappoint us, they're just doing their job, and they always make sure that they have their fans put a happy face on them.

Don’t forget Emily successfully leaked the news for Pok?mon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee.

I actually believed of the new Pokemon game, so I have good chance of AC Switch being announced this Fall.

Even if they come out with one I don't have a switch yet ugh I wish I could buy one TTATT

The only reason I'll buy a Switch (if I even, ever do) is for Animal Crossing.

There isn't any Dixie Kong in my Smash yet (not even as an Echo, as far as I know) so I'm not budging on that. >:'C

Honestly, it would be dumb for Nintendo to NOT release AC for Switch at some point. Switch is selling very well. Not only that, but the fact that Switch is a handheld/console hybrid is perfect for this series. Some AC fans prefer AC on console, some prefer it on handheld, and Switch lets you do both.

It's coming. Just gotta be patient.

I know this is not real proof that it's happening but

THIS IS SUCH A RELIEF
All I wanted was a confirmation of it coming someday

Back