• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here If You Have Katie In Your Town!

4 people with Katie in their town today...
Are there 4 people that are kind enough to take her?? :D

I have Katie in my town! I thought she was gone xD but anyone interested in taking her to their town again? :) hopefully my connection wont be wonky.

I have to ditch Katie again. PM if you add me, pls. Will bring a gift. Thanks.

Looks like my connection is reallly bad at the moment but later around midnight it should be better so if anyone's willing to stay up a bit, that'd be nice. And we can hang out as well. PM me if anyone is interested~ thanks so much and deepest apologies as well Dx

I have Katie again... anyone willing to open up and let me drop her off real fast? I head to work soon, so I don't have much time to explore. Drop me a PM if interested!

Katie's been claimed!

Last edited:
Katie has been following me around all day! Send me a PM if you'd like her.

ETA, She has moved on to the next town!

Last edited:
I just now saw this thread at the bottom of the page.... anyways I have Katie in my town. I'm willing to bring the little kittie to another enjoyable town! PM or reply.

i have katie in my town. kinda curious what happens when you bring katie to a town that already has katie, but yeah pm me.

Back