Post here when u get a mystery balloon!

I got a sweet heart which I love so a bit torn. Do I keep or sell back in the hope of getting a good gradient? So hard. Will decide when I wake up more 😂💜

Omgggg look at my babies!!
Final boss balloon and hot balloon! Yasssss
So I'm.gonna wait to trade the hot balloon, planning on getting another gradient heart and gradient normal and see what I get from the heart balloon before trading incase I get a fresh or anything.
Final boss is not for trade I am afraid unless trading for another Final boss if my time suits someone else.

I ended up getting a hot bunny and a fresh balloon. I like the fresh, not sure how I feel about the hot yet. now I don’t know what to buy next… I wonder when the gradient balloons will be revealed in the shop. I’ll probably wait until then to decide my next move!

My last batch of mystery balloons turned into a Rad Bunny Balloon, Final Boss Heart Balloon, and a Fresh Heart Balloon. Since I managed to trade the Rad Bunny and Final Boss Heart for a Cool Bunny and Cool Heart, completing my set of cool balloons, the last two balloons I buy will probably be regular gradient balloons~

Just got another mystery balloon. Hoping for a hot or a mystery heart balloon.

If I can get 100 more confetti I'll hit the limit

Back