• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I got out of hospital today and I was so excited to get home! It's the second time I've been in this month and it's really starting to get me down >~< I have been able to play AC a lot though, but it's making me quite anxious as I've missed quite a bit of schoolwork so I don't know what I'm meant to do about my exams :( But I'm still glad to be out and that's what happened to me today ^_^

I got out of hospital today and I was so excited to get home! It's the second time I've been in this month and it's really starting to get me down >~< I have been able to play AC a lot though, but it's making me quite anxious as I've missed quite a bit of schoolwork so I don't know what I'm meant to do about my exams :( But I'm still glad to be out and that's what happened to me today ^_^

Congrats on doing well enough to get out of the hospital :) I hope you will not have to return for some time. I'm sorry to hear it's been rough for you but I hope you'll be well from here on out. :)

With me, today...not as important but sometimes my apartment complex gives out free food...free food is always a good thing especially when you save money/time :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on doing well enough to get out of the hospital :) I hope you will not have to return for some time. I'm sorry to hear it's been rough for you but I hope you'll be well from here on out. :)

With me, today...not as important but sometimes my apartment complex gives out free food...free food is always a good thing especially when you save money/time :D

Well....in my game I finally got a Funky Wig~! And I completed all the projects I wanted to do for this week, so now all I need is a couple more white/pink roses to add next to my fountain.

Other than that...eh, it was a regular day. Nothin' else going on.

I helped my friend find her lost dog.Though he went missing for only a couple of hours my friend was really stressed out.Glad I could help her find her dog in the end.

I lost a bracelet that meant a lot to me in one of my classes last week, but I got it back today because this girl who always sits next to me found it after I left and held onto it over the week for me. <3

I finally finished my genetics assignment..I'd been dragging it out for days haha.

Now I can finally relax and play animal crossing :D

Got proper sleep even if my back hurts like heckle. And it's warmer today I hope I s2g been way too cold lately.

Finished my exam and it wasn't that bad :'} One more to go

Finished my exam and it wasn't that bad :'} One more to go

Same!

I've had a cripplingly painful stomach ache for about nine days now and it's starting to clear up so I can do stuff again :3

<: I got a giant teddy bear in game today..and it's a lot bigger than I thought hahaha.

i made good progress on a class project! i've been feeling artistically drained, so i'm happy i was able to come up with something i like. :blush:

Walked my new puppy with my friends and their dogs today. Got some wish list items today.:) Also 3 day weekend!

i met a guy named wyatt and he turned out to be a total jack ass. he got mad cause my friend and i were laughing on the skype call we were all in and he was pissed bc he couldn't talk over us and then called my friend autistic, a pothead and a ***** and kept saying his iq was lowering and that rly pissed me off so i lit him up like a christmas tree and he was really not happy about it loool but i mean if youre gonna say **** about my best friend you best be willin to catch these hands.

why am i happy about it? idk. i'm glad i got to tell someone off i guess. + i accomplished a feat i never thought would be possible - i came to hate someone's guts in 2 hours

Last edited:
I was baking some little clay figures in the oven, and I accidentally set the temperature to 250 degrees fahrenheit, when it was supposed to be at 150
luckily, I noticed after about 15 minutes and they didn't catch on fire lol

Also, I got $20 that I didn't know I was going to get

Back