• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post something good that happened to you today.

A friend of mine gave me $40 to buy the new Pokemon game. I bought Moon :)

I was in a hurry yesterday and didn't notice I dropped my scarf on the ground. As I was walking to school today, I saw someone'd tied it around a street lamp. That was a really nice thing to do. Thank you dear stranger. :blush:

The sun is actually out today! It's been dreary and cloudy and dark here for about a week, so the sun is a welcome change of pace ; v ;

Oh man we had an online enlistment for majors earlier and it was hell, it was a first come, first served basis and there were 80+ of us dying to get majors and waiting for the online form to open so we could all submit our entries for majors
Nevertheless out of our whole batch, I was the 2nd one who finished signing up for enlistment! Basically I'm pretty much guaranteed my majors for next semester since I was 2nd in line aaa I'm so happy!

completed the alola pokedex. this is my third time completing the pokedex, now to wait for the next gen so i can do it again.

I didn't die due to the lack of clarity in my car's back window. Dang frost, I thought a fuse had blown on my rear defroster (since I already had to have another fuse replaced), but I think either me or my brother accidentally turned it off instead. :l

My mom is really smart, but none of her children got her brains.

i actually called a place ive been meaning to call for a while and it went ok altho i died but , like, i called them and im a bit proud of myself for doign it i guess.

i actually called a place ive been meaning to call for a while and it went ok altho i died but , like, i called them and im a bit proud of myself for doign it i guess.

Congrats! I know how you feel about phone calls. For some reason I dread them too, but when you finally do it, it feels great! Glad you were able to do it. <3

So a few days ago I finally got a gift (Geralt statue from The Witcher series) from my boyfriend that was supposed to be due back in September, but since it was on preorder it was delayed by Amazon for two months and they STILL don't have any in stock. We ended up cancelling our preorder with them and ordering from another retailer who had them in stock, but sadly the display box was a bit crushed! I'm really nit-picky about the condition of my collectibles so we complained, and Amazon was able to salvage a full refund for my bf, while I get to keep the statue! So we're just going to use the refund to buy another character in the series. Unexpected turn of events. I'm still sad that Geralt's box is damaged in some places but if my others statues arrive in good condition then I'll feel a little less bitter about it. It was essentially free, after all.

well i didn't crash my car today when i drove on my new meds, still don't approve of the spaced out bull**** this crap gives me.

i held myself together and didn't go off on my assistant gm today so i guess that's a W
oh and mama brought home tamales :')

I went to a bar after lessons today with a friend and we ate food and chilled out and talked about anything and everything, it was awesome. <3 She's the sort of person who can just understand me.

I got started on Christmas shopping for my best friend, and I got some amiibo cards in the mail.~

I sort of....got super anxious about a friend of mine and didn't talk to him in awhile. Well, he messaged me today. He's perfectly fine, and fine with me. Don't know why I got anxious, but I'm glad that things are good again

employee of the month son means i'm about to reap a $50 target gift card
perfect for the holidays!!!

I cooked me up some good pasta with a pumpkin sauce (totally not from a packet))

It was very nice would recommend

Back