Post the last YouTube video you watched

Buckle up! This one took multiple listening sessions to complete.
I watched that video yesterday in full, all the stuff about her is genuinely insane and disgusting. It really sucks cause now transphobes are gonna use horrible people like her to represent the entire trans community. I litteraly saw it in the comments of the video. (I'm not part of the trans community myself but I have a close family member who is trans and who has to deal with stuff like that.)

I watched that video yesterday in full, all the stuff about her is genuinely insane and disgusting. It really sucks cause now transphobes are gonna use horrible people like her to represent the entire trans community. I litteraly saw it in the comments of the video. (I'm not part of the trans community myself but I have a close family member who is trans and who has to deal with stuff like that.)
Wow. That is really unfortunate, but sadly not surprising. I saw similar comments after the Ava Tyson stuff was revealed, which obviously had nothing to do with the situation at hand. Hopefully your relative is doing well!

Back