• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

Mira asked me where I was going with my shovel. When I told her, she said that there was nothing like a muscle bound dude with a shovel. Then she gave me her cherry.

I feel somewhat violated. I thought this game was rated E?

I was laughing so hard, I forgot to post a screenshot, but I got an orange for Lobo, and he gave me a toilet as a thank-you-gift. Let's just put this at the bottom of my storage unit and pretend that never happened...

Last edited:
Erik was sick so I bought some medicine at T.I.Y. Then I got stung by bees and I was like "oh well :C" then I talked to Erik and he was like "Your face! That looks like it hurts! Here, take some medicine!"

So I just handed the medicine to him and used the other pack to heal my face xD

It's weird that cough drops are the same thing as bee ointment in this game e_e

I was laughing so hard, I forgot to post a screenshot, but I got an orange for Lobo, and he gave me a toilet as a thank-you-gift. Let's just put this at the bottom of my storage unit and pertend that never happened...

I'm so jealous of your village. Seriously, all of those screenshots, your villagers are absolutely hilarious.
I think I just need some wolves or something.

on the start page I watched purrl fall into a pitfall. it was sooo funny just watching her scramble hahaha

I was living with a REALLY annoying roommate name Lizzy while doing field work in a really isolated place. One of my only forms of entertainment was my 3DS and animal crossing. So when Gulliver washed up on the beach and I woke him up it was one of the most satisfying video game moments when he yelled "No! Lizzy! Go away! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!"

HNI_0004.JPG
Sorry, guys, am I interrupting something?
(Hint: Look for Lobo...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so jealous of your village. Seriously, all of those screenshots, your villagers are absolutely hilarious.
I think I just need some wolves or something.

Yeah, I think my villagers are funny, too. A few days ago, for instance, I gave Freya a gray parka. Today, it was in the Re-Tail. I bought it again, and I'm planning on giving it back to Freya. XD

Last edited:
Marshal, the infamous playboy of my town, leading poor Lolly on... :c
HNI_0050.JPG
HNI_0051.JPG
HNI_0052.JPG
HNI_0053.JPG
HNI_0054.JPG
(Smooth move, Marshal)
HNI_0055.JPG
HNI_0056.JPG

That's a fly, she's got a pet fly. My Merry has one too. The tin can is for it to land on :)

Last edited:
My sd was out, so I didn't get a screenshot. Wolfgang and Daisy were talking; Wolfgang's catchphrase is Bazinga. "Daisy, there's something on your face!" "Where?! I can't find it!" "There it is, right by your hand!" "Can you get it off?! Captain?!" "Oh, I see, it's your eyebrow! Bazinga!"

I was talking to Lobo and he said something about his house looking great from every angle. Then he said: "I suppose you could call it my baby! GAHAHA!" This is all that came to mind after reading THAT: "That had to be a hell of a lot of pain for your old girlfriend to go through. Speaking of which... who IS the mother of the house? XD"
Also, while I was at his house, he said all his furniture is like his children, and he's trying to figure out which one is the oldest. Again, lots of pain for his old girlfriend.

Back