• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

HNI_0072.JPGHNI_0057.JPG

I love Bluebear. So silly.

Last edited:
I got a letter from Tom today saying that this gift resembles me and it was a mens toilet....

What the o_O? That's really weird XD. Silly villagers.

Had a strange encounter with one of mine recently... they said 'Run it's Josh... (name of my character)' <-- not the exact quote, but close enough. XD

Chrissy shows up at my house, uninvited, and she goes like:
'DELPHINE! It's me, Chrissy! I know you're in there, I saw you through the window!'
...Creepy, huh? And then she says:
'HELLOOO! I won't let it go, lol!'
Chrissy, you're so... xD And when she left she said:
'Thanks for letting me in! *like you had any choice hehe*'

Thought it was funny. She's so... natural. But I'm glad she came in my house, it's the first time she does that c:

Last edited:
Bluebear now wants to call my mayor "Shmoopy"
....wut

...and I allowed it, because its Bluebear .___.;;

Last edited:
I saw Cherry walking past my peach trees, so when she stopped, I dug holes around her which trapped her between my river and the trees and then proceeded to beat her with my net.

It was hilarious to me.

By far the best greeting and catchphrase combo I have come up with in this game:
HNI_0023 (2).JPG
HNI_0033.JPG
HNI_0062.JPG

Attachments

• HNI_0096.JPG
    HNI_0096.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 229
Katt telling me she was amazed that Fang and Dell get along well together as best buddies, since their personalities are so different.

As far as I know they're both cranky ^_^' Do your homework Katt!

Two days ago I met Willow in the late evening while I was wandering around...
She told me that Avery and Rodney were into hot yoga and something about sharing hobbies.
I was like, "Now that's what you call it, huh?" :D

Of course, I know what hot yoga is, but the context made me giggle a lot...

Yesterday, Naomi suggested that I check on Caroline because she is sick. T&T was closed for the night so I couldn't buy medicine, but I went to check on her anyway. Sure enough, she's sick. I talk to her, and she exclaims about my bee sting then proceeds to hand over some medicine so that I could take care of it. I just handed it back so she could get better!
Nice one lol

I don't have this picture, but I'll tell you. XD

Pango had a flea, so I caught it. She turned around and pinged. She told me she loved my flea and BOUGHT IT. I giggle everytime I see it in her house. To this day, it is in her house lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL! XDDDD

I was on the home screen and it was showing Apple walking around and she walked over a pitfall seed and of course fell in xD She's such a short and stubby little animal that when she was mad I felt like every time she leaned one way she would tip over and roll around the town

Also, Teddy left a rainbow shirt at Rosie's. XD So much for your machoness, Teddy.

Also he left a SHIRT at Rosie's house. Why would he take it...off....o_O

Also, Teddy left a rainbow shirt at Rosie's. XD So much for your machoness, Teddy.

Also he left a SHIRT at Rosie's house. Why would he take it...off....o_O

'Rosie I've got some nice pecks *takes off shirt*'

idk
His eyebrows didn't like it

My villagers always leave their clothes at others' houses xD

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/69530810

I put it on gamefaqs and it has pics, but I was just playing hide and seek with my friend and Violet ran up behind him to hide and then ran away ?

It's because all the black I decided to wear summoned the franken gorilla

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it's the winter solstice for me, Marshal just said:It's 1 and everything is black. That's good, that's how I like it, everything black and covered in gothiness! Long live the night!"

I didn't know you felt this way

Last edited:
no screen cap for it sadly, but frequently when coco mentions her old town (she came from a japanese female friend of mine) coco will refer to them as male. maybe coco is confused on gender differences?

even if it is mean, it is funny watching carmen (Almost put her japanese name...derp) walk around my cemetary in my town and then find randomly spawned pitfalls. maybe the game is warning her to stay away?

Back