• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

N5Lc3kw.jpg

r2rsjsn.jpg

SAcQeUF.jpg

YlSuEzi.jpg

bCkBitv.jpg

Zell asked me to come over to his house. He was right in front of his house when he asked. As soon as I open the door, he goes "phew! That was quite a walk" LOL we were right in front of it smh.

So Marshall sent my mayor a letter the other day.

"Dear Lil,

Thanks for the passionate letter! The words made your feelings loud and clear to me. This is my response...
"Yes."
Poignant, don't you think?

Marshall"

My initial response after receiving this letter was: "Man, I wish I remembered what letter I sent him." I gave it a few days thought, and decided it has to have been one of two possibilities.

Being the sort of player who doesn't care what their villages wear or have in their houses, I've been combining my efforts to earn my badges for letter writing and catalogue. Every day I visit Able Sisters and the Nooks to buy everything I don't have catalogued, then I buy lots of wrapping paper and stationary to mail all the random crap I've acquired to villagers.

Chances are, Marshall is reading a hell of a lot into a letter saying: "This is for you because I don't want it" and some gift wrapped trousers.

However, there is another possibility. Merry recently figured out that the only way of moving out of town is by not telling me until it's too late. I do remember sending someone a letter saying: "I'm so sad Merry left me forever. You wouldn't do that to me, would you?"

Now, that is a letter containing a question which could be answered with a poignant "yes". The only thing stopping me from writing a letter back saying: "HOW COULD YOU, YOU HEARTLESS JERK?!" is the fact that it is equally likely Marshall is going into raptures over some crappy pants.

Last edited:
Me: PFFT... HAHAHA!
Julian: What? What did I say?
Me: Y-you said Uranus! *rolls around on the grass laughing head off*
Julian: ?

I am not a very big fan of the whole "Your Anus" "Uranus" thing. I just find it in this context to be really funny in an awkward, do to they way they say this.

Last edited:
I've had a few/peculiar moments with my villagers. Some of them include:

-Victoria giving a paw-print wall to Shep, which he desperately tried to give to me just moments later. He inevitably succeeded, but then I decided to send it back to him in a letter. He was none the wiser about his 'certainly-not-regifted paw-print wall'.

-I sent Kyle a letter gushing about 'how the raven pole was perfect for him because of the symbolism of the wolf and raven'. He sent me a letter stating that the emotion of my letter brought tears to his eyes. It was more comedic than anything. And you wonder why I love Kyle so much?

-Soleil was in my town to 'eat prunes and yell at kids. And she's out of prunes'. Just a quick quote I loved.

-Pierce thought my blue marlin was worth the MPV Tee he and Muffy have been trying to sell me for weeks now. Speaking of, that's another incident: the fact that they're trying to give me MPV Tees. I think they have some sort of conspiracy together.

-In my town, I have an alt: Maxwell, who has an Exotic Wardrobe, which sits empty. Once, out of intrigue, I decided to open it as my mayor. The resulting text? 'What has been seen cannot be unseen'. So my mayor's afraid of empty wardrobes?

-I gave Erik, who, may I note, is a deer, a deer scare for his birthday (I had TTed ahead, and decided to drop in). He loved it.

-So I was walking by Deli when I noticed he had a flea. I caught it for him. Went into Re-Tail, sold it, came out... and he had another flea. Just five minutes later.

-Another moment is the constant puns I give to my villagers. Kyle and Victoria both greet me with 'Howl-lo there' and '"Hay" there' respectively, and Victoria's catchphrase is 'hayday'. I also gave Erik the greeting of 'Hello, deer' (spelling intended).

Last edited:
Haha, oh Marshal.. May not have been the most practical hiding spot, but it's by far the funniest I've seen!

Just for the record, I did not name it Uranus just for that. I wanted to have 2 Sailor Moon towns, one for the Inner Senshi and one for the Outer Senshi. Since Haruka/Sailor Uranus is my favorite Outer, that is why I made her the mayor and named it Uranus.

Back