• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Town Map

Started a Second town last night!

Mayor: Peggy
Town: Carter
Villagers so far: Elvis, Walker, Shep, Bubbles, Mallery and Midge
Town Fruit:Peaches.

Really like this town map! Its got plenty of room and nice starter villagers to!

Attachments

• 12597061_10207253720598521_966990408_o.jpg
    12597061_10207253720598521_966990408_o.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 738
Last edited:
Town Name: Paradise
Mayor: Luisse
Native Fruit: Cherry
Starter Villagers: Fang, Ankha, Stitches, Scoot, Bettina
Times took to get this town layout: 10 maybe?
Current Villagers: Ankha, Fang, Stitches, Octavian, Alfonso, Merengue, Eugene, Sprinkle, Canberra (giving away)

Can't post picture will try to later

Here is the map of my first town, Unmei:

WVW69i7AlYs9nuE7wg

I'll post the one for my second town (Uso) later.

Last edited:
I restarted again (my second town)... It's so addicting! :p
But I hope that I'll keep my new town map! I love that there are 6 ponds and that they all have different shapes.

WVW69i7Jh08glRz1o3.jpg

Grass shape: squares
Native Fruit: oranges
Colour of the train station: brown
Colour of the town hall: yellow

Last edited:
As I have promised, here is the town map for my second town, Uso:

WVW69i7LUqwJJEP3rD

Last edited:
This is my map right now.... I didn't bother to place my non-dreams in the map since they will leave.... and yes, I made the map by taking parts of screenshoted maps.. it took me a while but it was fun :p

locultomapa.jpg

here's my town map.. i just started on 2/14/16 but i time traveled a lot so it has 10 villagers already aha

yDb59uC.png

As I have promised, here is the town map for my second town, Uso:

WVW69i7LUqwJJEP3rD

How did you get such a clear screenshot of your town like that? o_O I've always used my phone to take a picture of my DS and it comes out kinda liney...if that's a word, lol!

How did you get such a clear screenshot of your town like that? o_O I've always used my phone to take a picture of my DS and it comes out kinda liney...if that's a word, lol!

You can use miiverse to take screenshots. :)

You can use miiverse to take screenshots. :)

I did some research and I think I figured it out! ^_^

This is my town, Taurajo! I reset for a few hours to get one that I really liked. I wanted my tree to be near the train station, retail to be by the beach, and town hall to be in a fairly central location.

I'm not a fan of my starting villagers, but I did get the layout I wanted so I can't complain too much!

I8pcXsh.jpg

This is mine:

I am still undecided where to put the Caf? and whether to build the Police Station or not. I'll also demolish the bridge in the middle since I only want two.

s53AA3P.png

hmmm. reset earlier today. after about an hour this is what i ended up staying with. there were a few other layouts i liked but either had pears or triangle shaped grass. both i didn't want.

this one has pretty much everything i was looking for <3 wish the river didn't have that bend, but i don't mind it toooo much.

already have the cafe, police station and campsite area's picked out.
just stuck at exactly how i'll be plotting my residential area in the lower left part of town. :c

s53AA3P.png

hmmm. reset earlier today. after about an hour this is what i ended up staying with. there were a few other layouts i liked but either had pears or triangle shaped grass. both i didn't want.

this one has pretty much everything i was looking for <3 wish the river didn't have that bend, but i don't mind it toooo much.

already have the cafe, police station and campsite area's picked out.
just stuck at exactly how i'll be plotting my residential area in the lower left part of town. :c
I really like your new map. Good luck! :D

Back