• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Town Map

View attachment 79235
Palette my new town C: The gyroid is my campsite and Muffy is moving in somewhere in the southeast half of my town. Need advice for police station/cafe placement

ooh...i love your town...plaza, re-tail and town hall near the gate..its great

- - - Post Merge - - -

v3172v.jpg

Plot Resseting :)

i need to google this plot resetting...its great...

@Luna Moonbug got very lucky too. First reset and got 2 with a southfacing waterfall and that was the second choice he gave me and i fell in love. Kinda regretting letting Fang move next to me and not on the island thing with the rest of my permanent villagers but i'll live. I'll post an update once i get my cafe on my map

HNI_0075.JPG
Just an update on Palette. The two houses not by mine or on the southeast half of my town (except Wart. Jr) are leaving. I am looking for input on a good place for my caf?/last two villagers. I made a thread on this as well so feel free to check that for my villager list. The yellow bench is a placeholder for an area i'll be making a park out of so that's off limits and the human house by the townhall is also a placeholder.

Hey I couldn't upload the image directly so heres a link to imgur. What do you guys think? I restarded on Dec 31 after not playing for about a year. I got really bored of playing offline only and not being able to meet ppl who play acnl through streetpass. I've now moved and met tons who still play and decided to give this another shot. I need help with pathing and pwp placement. Any ideas will do! Thanks.

http://imgur.com/LbDr8Yr

bump

Here's my map.
FullSizeRender.jpg
I can't decide if I like it. I might reset again. I'd love to hear opinions.
7 rocks, if I counted correctly. Peaches, circle grass, blue town hall, blue train station.
Villagers are Melba (yay!), Anicotti, Coach, Pecan, and Walker.

Here's my map.
View attachment 79515
I can't decide if I like it. I might reset again. I'd love to hear opinions.
7 rocks, if I counted correctly. Peaches, circle grass, blue town hall, blue train station.
Villagers are Melba (yay!), Anicotti, Coach, Pecan, and Walker.

Oh your map layout is exactly the same as mine but flipped left/right. I also have peaches and found a perfect peach on day 1! I would keep it since the Retail is close to the bridge, only have 1 pond, and 7 rocks. I have a smaller pond and less rocks than you & the town hall, re-tail, and mayor house is pretty much in a line. I've been loving my map so far. It's really convenient not having to run around the whole map to get to different places. As for the villagers, they'll leave and new ones will come so I find it pointless SRing for them.

Here is mine after the reset
Native fruit is pears - I was looking for apples but I think pears look nice too (especially between september & october)

zlCfzS2DhbcIwD-PSr.jpg

still deciding where to put my cafe & police and would love suggestions :)

Last edited:
This one is my real map that I know and love:
2dvo2no.jpg

This is what I would have done if I had been able to place everything to my exact wishes:
qysi9u.jpg

Last edited:
@snapdragon: Thank you! I'm really OCD so I had to have everything lined up all neat-like on a sort of "shopping strip" LOL! I'm thinking of recreating my town and getting all of my villagers lined up, too. X3

I did the MiiVerse screencap of my town!

gardinertownmap by toraojou, on Flickr

So crisp!

Last edited:
@snapdragon: Thank you! I'm really OCD so I had to have everything lined up all neat-like on a sort of "shopping strip" LOL! I'm thinking of recreating my town and getting all of my villagers lined up, too. X3

I did the MiiVerse screencap of my town!

gardinertownmap by toraojou, on Flickr

So crisp!

I absolutely love your map, holy. Now I need a town that neat and organized. *-*

Back