• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Town Map

Here's my map for Starpass:
image.jpg

I'll post Tenshi's map later.

tumblr_njbe0e0OcK1sojdvio1_400.jpg

Here's my new town.
Muonium
Peaches ~ to replace them all with perfect peaches and lemons (and bananas)

live the dream.jpg walk the path.jpg

And this is my aim at the moment. (with/without path plans)

I'm not really doing dreamies for this town, I kinda want to chuck them out and replace them all pretty often and experience a load of villagers. So this is only removing 2 villagers that I kinda want gone sooner than the others, and then just ideally have and keep 2 little communities. And I kind of want a random loner on my side of the river.

I still don't know where I want the campsite though. I half want to stick it slap bang in the middle of the giant open area. But I know if I do that I'll end up trying to make a feature of it again and I kind of want to not dedicate half my 30 PWP to a campsite again. Though I don't know what to do with the space as it is atm either.

I would put your campsite in the upper right corner between the pond and the cliff!

Yeah, I'm considering there, but theres a rock in the area meaning it has to be right by the cliff. ~ which works with my planned path, but doesn't look as nice. I haven't actually tried putting it there yet though as the bridges are my priority. I'm hoping I might be able to do the glitch to remove the rock in placing the campsite.

What glitch is that?

Because Isabelle only looks for a plot of 3x3 to place the campsite, you can place it North of a rock so that the rock is 2 spaces from where the door will be. When a camper comes it removes the rock because the campsite door counts 2 spaces infront of the plot. Then the rock doesn't come back.
This can be done with the police station as well.

Downside is, if you want to use them to delete rocks you are left with the pwp in a permanent place, usually more obstructive than the rock. :p

EDIT:
HNI_0037.JPG
And if anyone cares, here's my town now. It's not quite what I had in mind. xD Poppy crashed in way too close to the Town Hall, but I cba to keep plot resetting. And I decided I want my campsite overlooking the beach infront of Pucks house. (the horizontal outcrop is 4 squares wide, so it WOULD fit nicely, expect Isabelle thinks Puck lives too nearby and says no until he leaves.)

Last edited:
da365d089bd931cbe1926b9f9ae3a677.png

finally got my 10th dreamie and i also made a new resident so i can start working on some paths! c:

Last edited:
'Foster'

HNI_0044_copy.jpg

This is for a town I'm working on. It's called Foster.

I'm not doing a showcase town. (That turned out to be the case with villager pictures-themed ACNLpics.) But, I started this new town, in January, because I wanted to hold onto the Peppy penguin Sprinkle. (I had also reset Temps.)

I have all villager houses on the south side of this town. The northern half, which includes the Plaza in the very center of this town, will have a park theme to it. (That is, I'm hoping to get some Public Works Projects suggestions from my villagers. So far, I don't have anything park-friendly aside from a Blue Bench.)

This town has as its native fruit apples.

I have not built any permanent Public Works Projects. The Roost Caf? is one for which I am not certain. I have considered having it built next door to the Town Hall. (I may push it back a little and create a path to walk there; so it doesn't feel on top of the Town Hall. Nothing has been decided yet.) I won't have The Roost Caf? built until I'm ready for it.

Here's my town map c:

I really like it cuz my main paths are pretty straight and simple.. & connects to all houses and buildings. :D

townmap.jpg

Last edited:
OWdFRE9B.jpeg

My new map and main town!
I would be really happy if someone could gelp me with where i should plot my villagers/paths. I am a newbie and have never done landscsping before. Feeling sooo lost!

Btw none of theese houses are staying.

Last edited:
WIN_20150214_201904.jpg

This town map is the coolest thing. I restarted my town and got it on the first try! Hell yeah. The native fruit is oranges, which is okay, but I really prefer apples... I'll deal tho.

Also see that cute little cove in the corner? Yeah. This layout is the best. And there are only two ponds and the rock placement is pretty great, too! The three villagers on the upper side of the layout aren't staying and I'll be plot resetting to get everyone on the lower half of the map.

View attachment 84204

This town map is the coolest thing. I restarted my town and got it on the first try! Hell yeah. The native fruit is oranges, which is okay, but I really prefer apples... I'll deal tho.

Also see that cute little cove in the corner? Yeah. This layout is the best. And there are only two ponds and the rock placement is pretty great, too! The three villagers on the upper side of the layout aren't staying and I'll be plot resetting to get everyone on the lower half of the map.

Oh wow, you have a great map!! On the first try?? So lucky! ^_^ good luck plot resetting and stuff xD I see a lot of potential ;)

OWdFRE9B.jpeg

My new map and main town!
I would be really happy if someone could gelp me with where i should plot my villagers/paths. I am a newbie and have never done landscsping before. Feeling sooo lost!

Btw none of theese houses are staying.

Try to get them to move in along the purple building (town hall?)! I think it'd look really neat like that and omggggggggggggggg I am so jealous of your river. Mine's way too long and its way too late to reset now :(

Back