Preposed AC6 Feature

jmar15656

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Being someone who was a big fan of ACNH when it released I always found it weird how there were features that were implied you can do that you actually can not. While almost all AC games have some items or images that might imply features that don't exist, I feel as if--especially with the costal theme--that there were a lot of oppritunities for more creative aspects of the game. As someone who lives in a costal area myself I feel as if waves were a big missed opritunity. My "proposition" for the next mainline AC would be to have waves and surfing. Surfing is a heavly implied theme in AC with 3 of K.K.s albums featuring it and boards in the game already. This could also be another weather phenomenon with bigger waves before or after storms have passed and with waves correlating with seasons. While this idea might be a stretch, I still want to hear yall's opinions on it.

Yeah ur right that would've been pretty cool, also introducing like a low tide/high tide mechanic that would allow u to interact w the ocean in different ways, like I can imagine when the waves are high CJ would show up to surf and do his little selfie things, and when its low tide you can see pascal hanging out and u could go talk to him etc.

Back