• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Preventing neighbors from moving in certain areas with Public Works?

Bri

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Could I put signboards in areas where I don't want people to move in? Ya' know, 'cause villagers can't move in over Public Works?

If so, what's the area around the Public Work Project that is safe? Like, you know how you can't move too close to a river? How close can a villager move to a Public Work Project?

I was thinking about doing something similar to this. Seriously though, the team that created this game should have made it that animals couldn't live so close to your dang house.

I was thinking about doing something similar to this. Seriously though, the team that created this game should have made it that animals couldn't live so close to your dang house.
^ this

I have seen it so often that an animal moves in RIGHT in front of someone's house and blocks the view!
I'm going to put my house in front of a river or something like that so no one can live in front of me and my view.

I have seen it so often that an animal moves in RIGHT in front of someone's house and blocks the view!
I'm going to put my house in front of a river or something like that so no one can live in front of me and my view.

I put my house in a small secluded area. Waterfall behind the house, cliff in front. I'm afraid some stupid animal will try and squeeze in somewhere near this area though lol! There is room elsewhere! The town has plenty of space!

Anyone think that they would fix this in an update? :p

I put my house in a small secluded area. Waterfall behind the house, cliff in front. I'm afraid some stupid animal will try and squeeze in somewhere near this area though lol! There is room elsewhere! The town has plenty of space!

Anyone think that they would fix this in an update? :p
I doubt that they'd do anything about it. :/

I'll probably end up putting a signboard or something more "natural" (like a log bench) behind my house.

Back