• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Princess Set & 7/11 Set & Sloppy Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malaxy

Galaxy Explorer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (39) +
Princess Set & 7/11 Set & Sloppy Set

Hello! So I really love doing these auctions, so I'll be hosting another one! They're three separate auctions, so three separate winners. One is for the Princess Set, one for the Sloppy Set, and the last is the 7/11 Set since these are the most popular I've seen.
-=+=-
PRINCESS SET
If you're looking to auction the Princess Set, the starting bid is 30tbt! It increases by 10 tbt. Tbt only please! Buyout is 100tbt. Just state your bid and that you're bidding on the Princess Set.
-=+=-
7/11 SET
If you're looking to auction the 7/11 Set, the starting bid is 40tbt! It increases by 15 tbt. Tbt only please! Buyout is 200tbt. Just state your bid and that you're bidding on the 7/11 Set.
-=+=-
SLOPPY SET
If you're looking to auction the Sloppy Set, the starting bid is 40tbt! It increases by 10 tbt. Tbt only please! Buyout is 175tbt. Just state your bid and that you're bidding on the Sloppy Set.
-=+=-
Extra Info
The auction ends at 11:20 PM EST. You have 24 hours to claim the prize and pay your fee if you're the winning bid. Please don't PM/VM me about catalogging these sets. I can set up a separate thread for that if people would be interested. Also- a little selp promo, I'd really love some feedback on my town and I'd love some dream visits! My Dream Address is 4E00-001E-9FCF if you'd like to check it out. It's be appreciated ❤​

- - - Post Merge - - -

20 Minutes left, anyone?

Last edited:
Any interest in a group rate? 100TBT for all 3 sets? (as long as no one else bids by the end time)

Any interest in a group rate? 100TBT for all 3 sets? (as long as no one else bids by the end time)

I was hoping to sell for a little bit more... could I shoot for 200tbt? The lowest I'll sell all three sets for is 200

Last edited:
Hello! I'm really new to this whole trading thing but I love playing New Leaf! I'd like to bid on the Princess Set but I'm not sure how to do it. Do I just say how many bells I am willing to offer? Also, what is TBT? Sorry if that was a stupid question...

Hello! I'm really new to this whole trading thing but I love playing New Leaf! I'd like to bid on the Princess Set but I'm not sure how to do it. Do I just say how many bells I am willing to offer? Also, what is TBT? Sorry if that was a stupid question...

Tbt is the little bells number under name

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would pay 200 TBT for all three sets

Alright!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did these sell already? :0
Just sold em' to Alang19. If they cancel the order you can take them for 200tbt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back