Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
how bad is your procrastination? are you currently procrastinating on anything right now?

i have my signature assignment for my final course in my masters program due at midnight tomorrow. i haven’t started but i’m planning on starting at some point today. i’m pretty bad with starting things early but for the most part i’ve been able to get them in on time. it’s just really hard for me to want or focus on getting certain things done when i have a lot of time to do them. the closer it is to the deadline, the more i can lock in.

i procrastinated on all of my final assignments throughout the entire program (6 courses). i started each of them pretty much the day before their due date (these are pretty lengthy papers) yet i managed to score perfectly on on them… which really doesnt encourage me to start things sooner if i can get away with starting later and still getting high marks and positive feedback on my work, even if it does stress me out.

I remember during school and college I was terrible at procrastinating. I would always think to myself when we got a new assignment 'Right, it's not going to end up a rush job like the last one.' It always did! However, since I left college I would say I am much better at getting things done. I am a person now that if something needs to be done I like to get it completed so I can then relax without thinking about everything that still has to be done!

I don't really procrastinate with things that much. If I do it's because it's something I'm having difficulty with or really don't want to do for some reason. I think if I had a decent phone like almost everyone else I would probably procrastinate a bit more because it's a device that goes everywhere with you and people tend to get addicted to the endless scrolling or checking their phone out every few seconds.

I know whenever I am out with others or at some place like a restaurant there's always one or more of the group that are on their phone. Which I really don't get why others do that if you set up a time to hang/catch up only to not do that because of phone addiction.

I'm not in school anymore, but even when I was I used to get started on my assignments right away just to get them out of the way. I personally don't care to have things hanging over me.

i rarely procrastinate. i like starting assignments as soon as they're assigned and getting them done early. sometimes my professors post things early so i can get a head start on them and not have to worry about them later

I never used to procrastinate in high school, but once I got to university I started doing it all the time.....now the habit has carried over into my job unfortunately. If I like the task I'll do it right away, but if I don't then I'll procrastinate a lot. Usually by Googling random things honestly - once I spent an hour learning about the ice age instead of working on something.

Reactions: Doo
I do it a lot unfortunately. 😓 Right now I have some work to do and I only have a little more than a week to do it but… I just don’t want to lol. My parents really hate procrastinating and that I do it, and I’m trying to stop but my laziness is just too powerful. Gotta work on improving my grindset.

I have always been a terrible procrastinator, I am really working to stop being that way though cause it causes a lot of stress

I'm currently procrastinating on cleaning my apartment

I do this a lot ever since I graduated High School, because I knew better not to do it when I was in School.

Ever since I made Youtube Poops, I found them fun at first, but now they felt like work to the point I procrastinated on them. It got so bad I actually felt burnout from it.
Thankfully, I'm back to making some with one I'm making right now, but it's getting in the way of the TBT Fair... I have one event that's stupid easy to do, but I don't really feel like doing it. I can always wait for the next round. Sure, I'll get less tickets but I honestly don't care.

I live for deadlines!

Because otherwise there’s just so many other things I could be doing, or so many ways I could obsess over perfecting my task/assignment. I need a line in the sand so I know when to work and what to work towards.

I rarely procrastinate these days, lmao. University taught me a lot about time management, and I put that to use in my everyday life now. My mom always said "don't put off what you can do today until tomorrow," and it's true. I find that I'm usually ahead of the curve on most things because of this.

I think I’ll post a more in depth explanation here later.

Jk, I don’t want to talk about it. It’s terrible, that’s all I need to say.

Back