• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🌿 Pumpkin glow wand, balloon dog 🌿 [Low prizes]

Lower offers are also welcome :)

🌟

SELLING

My inventory if you need dates

View attachment 538532 Festival lantern x 2 - 100 TBT each
View attachment 540938 Fortune cookie - 50 TBT
View attachment 518319 green jellyfish - 50 TBT
View attachment 528030 Festive bell x 2 - free
View attachment 528021 Red Holiday candle x 5 - 1 TBT each

...​

Hey @Airysuit ! I will buy out your entire stock here for listed price (355 TBT total) if that is ok with you. :) I'll send the TBT over as soon as I get confirmation from you. 👍

Hello! I think it's 305 total, but a even 300 tbt would be enough for me !

I apologize about that, not sure how I was off. xD That sounds good to me, I'll send the 305 TBT your way now (been looking for 2 more Festival Lanterns for a lineup and to reduce prices of certain items in my shop)! :)

I apologize about that, not sure how I was off. xD That sounds good to me, I'll send the 305 TBT your way now (been looking for 2 more Festival Lanterns for a lineup and to reduce prices of certain items in my shop)! :)
Sounds good, I'll start sending the items :)

I can confirm receiving everything, thank you so much and pleasure doing business with you! :D Not sure if I got too many Festival Lanterns in my lineup or not. xD
Thank you so much too! And I love it!!
They look very good, IRL there tends to be a lot of them in one place anyway:p

ZOMG Ghostly Kitty for 400 TBT :O I’M TEMPTED. Is it OK is I can offer 300 instead? or 250? or 200? Or lower than that? I’m not good at making offers so just pick what’s good for you :)

ZOMG Ghostly Kitty for 400 TBT :O I’M TEMPTED. Is it OK is I can offer 300 instead? or 250? or 200? Or lower than that? I’m not good at making offers so just pick what’s good for you :)
Would you be okay with 350 maybe? :)

Back