• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Purposely slow players?

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
I wonder if anyone else isn't going to rush around to get their house expansions, etc. right away. I'm going to take a more laid back approach I think.

I want to take a laid back approach, though whether I'll do this in practice IDK

I'm going to rush to get out of the tent and into the first house so I can start doing mayor duties. I really want the night owl ordinance due to when I typically play game. I don't want to adjust the in-game time to be different from real time because it'll be too confusing.

But I'll probably be more laid back outside of that one thing. Thanks to work and other things going on, it's getting more and more rare to have several hours to play video games in one day. I typically only get to play for a short period of time each day.

The only thing I'm trying to rush is getting the public works. I want to add a few bridges and stuff, but it's hard, I'm at 90% rating and that's because I have some dead flowers and no watering can -_-;

I want to take a laid back approach, though whether I'll do this in practice IDK

I'm exactly the same, I don't want to rush but at the same time, I know myself better than that! I'll pay off whatever mortgage it is to unlock the island and then I'll calm down. There's no point having a massive house and nothing to put in it!

Definitely laid back. I really like the tent so I'm in no rush to get the first house upgrade. After that I guess I will just choose a pace that works best for me.

I'm doing semi-laid back. I'm just playing the game casually like I think it was meant to play. I do want to get my approval rating to 100, but I'm not going to die if I don't get it today.

I'm going to rush getting the first house upgrade and then, I'm going to take it slow. What I like to do is filling the museum up, so when I catch my first shark for example, I'm not going to sell it directly, but give it to Blathers.

I payed off my first payment and got 100% approval yesterday but from now on I'm taking it more slowly. I just wanted to be out of the tutorial type stuff

I'll be playing casually. Hopefully my wifi works though because I've seen many people have problems already.

I'm going to go with whatever I end up with. I'll get a few expansions first but I think I'll put some in the bank first!

Yeah i do sometimes, because look at where LinandKo are now, they have basically done everything. Even Lin admitted she was starting to get bored! I don't want this to happen to me :(

Slow and steady but after I get a few things done

I hated that tent with an extreme fiery passion so I was forced to TT'd a day to get my house

I started playing at 12am soooo by 12pm I really wanted to start doing my mayor things

Back