• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Purposely slow players?

I don't think I am rushing, I spend most of my time fishing but I have OCD about the museum and if I catch a fish that hasn't been donated, I HAVE to donate it. I think I've caught and donated most of the fish for this season...

I don't think I'll be fast or slow on purpose. I'll just play at my pace, whatever that is. There are only so many hours in the day when I'm able to play, after all. ;)

honestly, i am so concerned with burnout this time around - i am going to take things as they come and not go crazy. i think this is a great approach and will really help to enjoy the experience for as long as possible!

We've had this thread so many times...

Really? Cause all the time I've been lurking here before I joined, I never seen one.

I'll be taking it slow partly because I am kind of forced too, with my schedule. And probably because I won't have enough patience for community projects...

Semi-laidback, I don't want to rush things because it'll get boring. I paid for my house (yesterday), and my second loan (today). I don't think I'll pay the next one off so easily. I'd rather invest my money into town projects.

I'm goin' with the flow of things. Spending most of my time just fishing.

I'm taking it as slow as I can. I just payed off my tent today because I had a surplus of money and might as well get it over with while I have enough.

Only rushing I'll be doing is the first house expansion and a second bridge.. I have only one and it's on the far right of my town and the way the river flows, it's a long walk to parts of my town..

I just paid my second loan in the morning. I want to unlock Tortimer Island, but since I paid my second loan I will get it tomorrow and I will go steady when paying the loan now. :3

JasonBurrows, the mayor needs to get 100% approval rating before they can do any public works. I'm working for the 100% and to unlock the island and then will take it very slow. Does anyone have a pattern for a kilt?

Does playing until my eyes bleed count as slow? :confused:

:blush:

I don't plan to play fast or slow, I'll just play at whatever rate I feel like and/or have time for, and won't mess with any time-traveling funny business.

Yeah, I'm taking it fairly slow. I have an idea of a town theme, etc., to shoot for, but it will probably take me all year if not longer to get there. And once I'm there, I still want to be enjoying the game. I was rushing around for a few hours today trying to get mayor points, but it's really hard. I think I'm at 73%, and I'm stuck, so I may have to finish tomorrow. I do want to expand my main room for the contest and unlock public works so I can build another bridge.

It's a conscious effort to take it slow right now, but after the first few days I'm sure I'll be able to relax naturally.

I'll probably be rushing around for my first day. I'm gunna set my date a day behind on my new 3DS when it comes in and do what I can for that day, then move it to the present day and time so I'm at even grounds with my boyfriend who started yesterday. ^^

I'm rushing to get the basic stuff out of the way. You know, outta the tent, 100% approval rating, etc. I really want to get to work on my town.

I want a house expansion fast!! Some the items I wanted to get I have already obtained and theres not enough space for them!!

I just want to fully expand my first room, then I will focus mainly on my town.
I just really need to put the furniture I like in that room.

Back