• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Path QR grass match for summer grass (now to early sept)?

Nougat

Flapping Floaty Thing
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Moon Bunny
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Hi!

I've been looking for a good match for summer grass, but haven't found the perfect one. I sometimes find grass QR's on tumblr by date, but haven't found anything from the same creator for this month.. At least that I can find!

Does anyone have any tips? I have triangle grass but I'm fine using other types as long as the colour is a good match :)

Thank you!

So I found this thread while searching for the same thing, and ended up making my own. Thought I'd share!

I'm new to ACNL so I don't know if this is the grass color until mid Sept, it's just my grass color now. But I'll be editing it to match as the grass changes. It doesn't tile perfectly because I'm using it as a placeholder "hey don't move here" pattern while I landscape my town properly but it matches pretty darn well. If you'd like a version that does tile, I'm happy to edit it for you! :)

HNI_0014_JPG.JPG
HNI_0012_JPG.JPG

Back