• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Question about HHD dlc

Neechan

There's Only One Truth!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0476-2304-4521
New Horizons Token
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Silver Mailbox
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Lucky
Green Candy
I know that this is a weird question to ask, but to put it simply, if you missed the dlc villagers (Carrie, Claude, Maddie, Louie, and feylyne) could you use their amiibo card to get their requests or would it soft lock the game?

Last edited:
I've heard of people putting the DLC data on a scanable thing like a card, but I'm unsure about the normal card in general.

Last edited:
I've heard of people putting the DLC data on a scanable thing like a card, but I'm unsure about the normal card in general.

I may have worded my question a bit weird (as I wrote it at 2 am and was tired)

Now I know it’s possible to get the DLC items by putting it on a card as you said, but I believe it’s impossible to get that villager associated with that particular DLC in general as said animal isn’t on the DLC data

so, in short, and the point of this topic and to anyone for future reference:

It is impossible to get the animal, but not its items...dang it, that sucks, ah well. Thanks for the input

Back