• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about villagers requesting to see your house.

Silversea

Savannah Queen
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2440-7613-8427
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Blue Hybrid Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
New Year's Party Popper
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Blue Feather
So I'm assuming that by complying with this request the friendship level will increase. Question is, I always spend time talking to them at least 3 times in each of my rooms. Is this necessary? Do you have to wait for them to leave on their own for maximum friendship gain?

Anyone know? If I could get the same friendship but letting villagers in and kicking them out a few seconds later, I might be tempted to do so. They ask me so many times.

So I'm assuming that by complying with this request the friendship level will increase. Question is, I always spend time talking to them at least 3 times in each of my rooms. Is this necessary? Do you have to wait for them to leave on their own for maximum friendship gain?

Anyone know? If I could get the same friendship but letting villagers in and kicking them out a few seconds later, I might be tempted to do so. They ask me so many times.

I usually just take them into a few rooms until they decide they want to leave. They go eventually. Not sure about how it affects friendship though.

Back