Who were your first 10 villagers?

On my first island, I only remember my first six which were
1. Hazel
2. Axel
3. Pompom
4. Sylvana
5. Cole
6. Phil

I loved Hazel and Axel as they were my very first villagers. Pompom and Sylvana I also really loved, but Sylvana moved out soon after she came which upset me. Cole I was pretty indifferent to, but Phil I really hated. I didn't realise at the time that I got quite lucky having Phil as my smug villager rather than some others (💀) but I hated him. This was mostly because he upset Pompom once.

On my second island, I DO remember my first ten. They were:

1. Pierce
2. Muffy
3. Pompom
(again - yay!)
4. Chevre
5. Erik
6. Jacques
7. Tangy
8. Whitney
9. Diana
10. Skye

Pierce and Muffy I both quite liked. I was soooo happy to have Pompom again! I had also already had Diana and Erik before, but was very pleased to have them as well. Chevre I loved, and she went well with my sky/cloud/fairycore aesthetic. Obviously Diana, Whitney, Pierce and Skye did too. I did NOT like Jacques, I thought he was very weird and just a bit creepy. Tangy obviously didn't go with my aesthetic, but I love Tangy and am really happy she's on the island. I'd say she's my favourite villager on my island right now.

Oh my gosh uhhhh...
-Sally
-Buck
-Rocket
-Hugh
-Maddie
-Lucha
That's all i remember lol

It’s been forever and I don’t still have my OG save file, but I think I remember having:
Katt
Tank
Hornsby
Pango
Nana
Lopez
Mott
Harry
Elise
… The 10th one escapes me

In StarGlow, they were Genji, Ursala, Sherb, Cally, Agent S, Hans, Elvis, Plucky, Ozzie, and Judy.

In Palm City, they were Stinky, Faith, Hugh, Sprinkle, Zoe, Phil, Buzz, Kidd, Gloria, and Boris.

1. Roald - one of the jocks I was hoping for as a starter!
  2. Sylvia: meh, sisterly starter sent her off long ago.
  3. Pinky: peppy nook mile find.
  4. Gala: normal nook mile find.
  5. Moe: I accidentally let the lazy plot autofill, but I’m so glad I did! 💖
  6. Jacques: first camper
  7. Mira: adopted from my friend
  8. Pashmina??? i think? I know i had her a long time ago
  9. Fauna: nook mile find
Help I literally forgot the last one ummm

It's been so long and I don't feel like looking for old screenshots or posts but I remember some of them

1. Rocket - wanted to get rid of her right away
2. Tank - on my new island
3. Bianca - Cute she was fun
4. Papi - also cute I wish I had room for him
5. Rhonda - she was ok but wasn't a fan of having a duplicate rhino
6. Kidd - I think he was in one of my previous games before but I don't remember
7. Reneigh - my favorite of the new villagers until they release Quinn and Sasha
8. Diana - love her she is still on my new island

The last two are a complete mystery for me

For my first island, I had to refer to my island journal since it’s been ages. The map showed the first nine, but the identity of the tenth remains a mystery.
Rod
Chrissy
Marina
Octavian
Zucker
Baabara
Angus
Jacques
Ellie

I definitely can't remember all 10, but I know I started with Kody and Charlise, then I remember getting Zucker on my first mystery island and inviting him. Yeah, I can't remember anyone else specifically.

Back