• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Quick review of the (Japanese) Perfect Guide for New Leaf

I'm loving my guide! I'm getting TONS of use and information out of it!! Just one question though. In the PWP section it has places for unhappy and happy faces. I'm assuming one of them is environmental but I don't know what the other is! And for the personalities that suggest certain things there is one female one that I don't know what it is....Like under the illuminated arch. I know it's not any of the female personalities so...Thanks!

Great to know you're enjoying your guidebook!

The 3 orange bars under each PWP indicate (from left) cost, nature and lifestyle. So a happy face under the nature bar means the PWP gives nature points. For instance, the heart illumination PWP is good for lifestyle points but bad for nature.

The personality type that suggests the illuminated arch is the snooty animal. And it is female, as indicated by the pink symbol.

I would like to also recommend The Animal Crossing Perfect Guidebook. I know absolutely nothing about Japanese language, but I still love this book. The artwork and colors are gorgeous and the neighbor guide is so great. I could only imagine how good this guide must be for someone who could actually read it. I wonder if someone were to contact the publishers of this book if they would consider doing a translated version? I'm sure it would sell tons of copies because this guide is 1million times better than the AC Prima Guide and the Prima Guide was selling out everywhere.

The seller, itthamon on Amazon is the best choice to ship these guide if you are in the US. I received my guide in 2 days, yes 2 days, by purchasing the expedited shipping which made the book $35 with the 2day shipping include. They also packaged the book with plastic around it and had a cardboard barrier around it so that it would not get bent or damaged in anyway in the mail. Best seller ever.

Also, quick question to those who have other Animal Crossing guides. Is it worth it to buy any other Japanese guides if I already have the AC Japanese perfect guide? Is the artwork in those different and worthwhile or are they pretty similar to the one I already have? Thanks!

Back