• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rainy's art thread

_Rainy_

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
06E5B7F3-B64B-4F81-9B24-9372A0C4F5BF.png

Hey all, I’ve been meaning to start another art dump thread. I’ve been doing a lot of practicing and experimenting lately so this may not be all that interesting at first. I start a lot of projects and I may or may not finish them, but that’s ok because it’s all part of my art journey. I prefer to draw line less, but I’ll usually do whatever inspires me.
A39CF94D-87A7-49EF-8C78-0ED1A3EA871E.png

7B4107AD-4D94-46A6-B155-3743040FF88C.png

Post automatically merged:

What I stayed up till about 3 a.m for. My attempt at drawing Hu Tao. This was intended to be a chibi style and idk what happened because I’ve never drawn anything but chibi’s before.
8C8FB98B-BEFF-42DD-B429-1C8A316FA229.png

View attachment 384008
Hey all, I’ve been meaning to start another art dump thread. I’ve been doing a lot of practicing and experimenting lately so this may not be all that interesting at first. I start a lot of projects and I may or may not finish them, but that’s ok because it’s all part of my art journey. I prefer to draw line less, but I’ll usually do whatever inspires me.
View attachment 384010
View attachment 384011

What I stayed up till about 3 a.m for. My attempt at drawing Hu Tao. This was intended to be a chibi style and idk what happened because I’ve never drawn anything but chibi’s before.

I forgot you did that Dom art! 🥺😊😭 so darn cute; it just melts my heart. are you trying to guilt trip me about letting him move? 😒😏🥴😋.

Ah that looks so promising (Hu Tao)! Keep at it :). I think you can do it!

So happy you made a new gallery :)

I forgot you did that Dom art! 🥺😊😭 so darn cute; it just melts my heart. are you trying to guilt trip me about letting him move? 😒😏🥴😋.

Ah that looks so promising (Hu Tao)! Keep at it :). I think you can do it!

So happy you made a new gallery :)
He’s crying because he misses you! 🤣😂🤣

Thank you that means a lot, I’ll try my best! 😤

I’m already a fan as your birthday art was amazing!! Tysm again 😍You are so talented 💜💫

i’ve been meaning to reach out to tell you just how much i love your art of renée after seeing it in makoto’s thread, so this is convenient LOL. your art really is incredible, though, and i’m very interested in seeing how your hu tao drawing turns out as it’s already off to a great start! 😊

i’ve been meaning to reach out to tell you just how much i love your art of renée after seeing it in makoto’s thread, so this is convenient LOL. your art really is incredible, though, and i’m very interested in seeing how your hu tao drawing turns out as it’s already off to a great start! 😊
Ty that’s really nice of you to say 🥺. I hope you continue to work on yours. I love what you’ve done so far.
😈 you know after your collaborating with tangy burier, of course the clowns would come after you 🥴
You’ll just never let that go will you? Was just a tiny collaboration. I’m sorry I just can’t live off of sand! Lol

Fred has such swagger, it cracks me up. Love itttttttttt. 🤣👍💜
I’m working on your art for the DTUA thread I swear! Lol

this would make an amazing tshirt. i love fred 🖤
I have a confession to make. He is not my design he just stole my heart with his fluffy derpishness and you’re in luck because he’s on a sweater and I want it.
B1D47D2F-1967-4C0A-A798-70F70A1A1D90.jpeg

My DTUA for Jadetine. I had a lot of fun with this one. I’m sorry I changed the clothes, but I couldn’t help myself 🥺
View attachment 387942
Yoooo whaaaaa no apologies necessary; this is so fantastic and cute! And thank you for feeding my Ketchup obsession! This was so detailed and personalized, I'm very grateful. 🥺

Last edited:
Back