• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rainy's art thread

It’s been awhile, and I was a little shakey at first getting back into drawing. I was influenced by those pop mart figures because I’m obsessed lately and also Ayaka since this character is a dancer and a fighter and her re-run banner is coming up soon. I’m excited to color this later.
5CA4220E-B00D-4045-9235-852F554C9B2D.png

EEA99C72-C95E-4D02-A3E5-713D23377084.png

Last edited:
For @S.J. in the draw the user above. @ mentions always get buried in there. came out kind of purple although a lot of my art usually turns out purple.
View attachment 439767
Oh my gosh 😭😭😭😭. You made her so cute. 😭 You captured her perfectly and I love it so much! 😱💖💖 It looks so incredible; you're so talented. Thank you so much for drawing her! ❤️❤️❤️

Oh my gosh 😭😭😭😭. You made her so cute. 😭 You captured her perfectly and I love it so much! 😱💖💖 It looks so incredible; you're so talented. Thank you so much for drawing her! ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for always appreciating everyones art 💜

Back