• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Random Thoughts Part 1

lyssi_24

Lyssi
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Pear (Fruit)
I don't even know why I'm honestly writing this besides the fact that a lot of stuff is happening around me right now and I guess I just want to put them down somewhere. Anyways, I'm about to graduate from high school. Hah, yeah, I'm pretty old. The truth is, is that the college I'm going to is somewhat better than I thought it would be and that surprises me greatly since it's in my hometown. I plan to be a psychologist or at least one that has their own practice or helping out with research. I don't even know if this is the career path I would like to take. My department chair/student adviser has told me that I have about a year and a half to have to actually choose my major and minor. Sometimes I feel like people laugh at what I want to be and I know they do, because they do it in front of my face, which in all honesty, I'd rather have them do that instead of laugh at me behind my back. It's just some of the random thoughts that I have that I would like to put somewhere.​

Back