• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Random unorderables, oderables, nintendo, etc...

Just wondering, If I won't be able to get all of your items by tonight (since also most of my town, the free spaces at least, are very clustered and i have to make room --) would you also be available tomorrow?

Just wondering, If I won't be able to get all of your items by tonight (since also most of my town, the free spaces at least, are very clustered and i have to make room --) would you also be available tomorrow?
sure, just pm me when ready if that needs to happen :)

sure, just pm me when ready if that needs to happen :)
of course! also what rococo and regal items did you need again? I wanted to check your wishlist but it seems you cleaned it out a bit with the things people already offered/traded you so ///

of course! also what rococo and regal items did you need again? I wanted to check your wishlist but it seems you cleaned it out a bit with the things people already offered/traded you so ///
ya, sorry about that, just didn't want people offering all the same items :p

i need:
rococo bed
rococo floor
rococo lamp
rococo shelf
rococo sofa
rococo lamp
rococo vanity
rococo wardrobe

regal armoire
regal bed
regal bookcase
regal carpet
regal chair
regal clock
regal sofa
regal vanity

ya, sorry about that, just didn't want people offering all the same items :p

i need:
rococo bed
rococo floor
rococo lamp
rococo shelf
rococo sofa
rococo lamp
rococo vanity
rococo wardrobe

regal armoire
regal bed
regal bookcase
regal carpet
regal chair
regal clock
regal sofa
regal vanity
no, i totally understand, i would do the same haha! c': i just didn't write all them down myself, and i knew for a fact you didn't want the full sets for both so? thank you very much! it's more than a pleasure to help you out with your wishlist

May I pretty please buy the mossy carpet?
sure, offer?​
no, i totally understand, i would do the same haha! c': i just didn't write all them down myself, and i knew for a fact you didn't want the full sets for both so? thank you very much! it's more than a pleasure to help you out with your wishlist
ah ok, no problem :) and thank you for helping :D

sure, offer?​

ah ok, no problem :) and thank you for helping :D

I could trade music room wall and floor or I have some of the zodiac figures on your list. Or 500k? Do you have a preference on method of payment?

I'm ready. My town I guess. I'll go open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open.

I'd like the Yellow and Red Pikmin hat, and the S. S. Dolphin
I have these items:
Ice Bed
Fire Bar
Oil Lamp
Dry-Denim Pants
Revolving Spice Rack
Snowman Wall
Trash Bin
Water Cooler