• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌿 RARE DIY's 🌸 950+ FURNITURE ITEMS ♡ NMT for TBT ✨

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items
bump ~ I added more DIY's and updated my item lists!
tumblr_pi9svjmBOz1tvh39bo2_500.gif

I have a pink cordless phone, pastel book stands and pink sewing machine - can I give you that for the white picnic basket, beige fireplace, and wall mounted 20 inch tv.?
edit: I think beige fireplace is taken, so mama bear please!

I have a pink cordless phone, pastel book stands and pink sewing machine - can I give you that for the white picnic basket, beige fireplace, and wall mounted 20 inch tv.?
since the pricing of the items isn't very even, are you willing to do a catalog trade? ^^
Post automatically merged:

edit: I think beige fireplace is taken, so mama bear please!
I can order the items, and I don't mind TT so no item is ever taken! :)

since the pricing of the items isn't very even, are you willing to do a catalog trade? ^^
Post automatically merged:

I can order the items, and I don't mind TT so no item is ever taken! :)
Yeah okay, let’s catalogue then. :) Ah okay! Well I think I’ll get the mama bear anyway, because I’m trying to craft the giant bear :D

Yeah okay, let’s catalogue then. :) Ah okay! Well I think I’ll get the mama bear anyway, because I’m trying to craft the giant bear :D
You can catalog mama bear as well ^^ could you send me a dodo code when you're ready?

i have :

pink floor light
pink desktop
pink elephant slide
white island
pink shower booth

lmk if you alr have these now !!!

i have :

pink floor light
pink desktop
pink elephant slide
white island
pink shower booth

lmk if you alr have these now !!!
Hi!
(do you mean the white kitchen island?)
I don't have these yet! what would you like in return? ^^

since the items aren’t that expensive, is 3NMT good ? :0
that's fine! I'll be ready for trading in a few min if that is okay,
could you send me a dodo code when you're ready? c:

edit: I realised how expensive these items were and told her that I would like to pay more (I feel like a thief omg)
but she said I shouldn't feel that way and that she likes making people happy ;-;
just felt like I had to add this because I don't want to seem unfair and I just had to mention how sweet and generous this is of her!!<3

Last edited:
bump ~ I added more DIY's and updated my item lists!
tumblr_p6752jdhYC1tvh39bo1_400.gifv

Back