• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Rare items! Gracie Exclusives, Usables, Fossils, + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya ~
Player name: Maisy
Town: Lilyroot
FC: sidebar
Buying: hourglass, yellow balloon, football fish lamp, camp stove, golden man, golden table, katie's pic
Total: 15 TBT

Hiya ~
Player name: Maisy
Town: Lilyroot
FC: sidebar
Buying: hourglass, yellow balloon, football fish lamp, camp stove, golden man, golden table, katie's pic
Total: 15 TBT

I added you and your items are ready. Just let me know when you’re ready and your gate is open.

Matador's Hat
Cake Dress
Tall Puffoid

5 TBT.

I'll add you and am available now to open up. Friend code in on the side. Bojack | Hollywoo

haii! :3

Player Name: Keely
Town: Konoko
Friend Code: 1650-7144-8757
Buying: Heart B. Balloon, and table with cloth.
Total: 5 tbt

haii! :3

Player Name: Keely
Town: Konoko
Friend Code: 1650-7144-8757
Buying: Heart B. Balloon, and table with cloth.
Total: 5 tbt

Sorry, I can get you the balloon, but I don’t know where you got the table w/ cloth from, I don’t have that. The balloon costs 1 tbt.

You may have seen it in someone else’s catalog?

Sorry, I can get you the balloon, but I don’t know where you got the table w/ cloth from, I don’t have that. The balloon costs 1 tbt.

You may have seen it in someone else’s catalog?

haii again! And I thought you could be able to get the item, which I was actually guessing you might not know. But here's a link to what I was talking about, sorry for confusion. ^^;

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=table+with+cloth&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

And I thought the balloon was in a higher tbt list, but I guess not.

haii again! And I thought you could be able to get the item, which I was actually guessing you might not know. But here's a link to what I was talking about, sorry for confusion. ^^;

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=table+with+cloth&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

And I thought the balloon was in a higher tbt list, but I guess not.

Ah I see your confusion, but I do not have access to Julia’s RV.

I had mentioned I could access Happy home designer items.

I thought the way of obtaining those usables is fairly simple, so I see no need to price them higher. :)

Ah I see your confusion, but I do not have access to Julia’s RV.

I had mentioned I could access Happy home designer items.

I thought the way of obtaining those usables is fairly simple, so I see no need to price them higher. :)

The reasons why I said about the item, because I thought you could be able to get it, since it is of course a Happy Home Designer item, which was transferred to the new update. But is there any way you could get it, or not? But, it's fine, if not. c:

The reasons why I said about the item, because I thought you could be able to get it, since it is of course a Happy Home Designer item, which was transferred to the new update. But is there any way you could get it, or not? But, it's fine, if not. c:

This is a list of Happy Home Items in ACNL: Link

Yes, that was made available with the update, but only if you had Julia’s amiibo card to unlock her RV. Some people do. I don’t.
But I had Happy Home Designer, which unlocks those linked items in your catalogue

Last edited:
This is a list of Hapy Home Items in ACNL: Link

Yes, that was made available with the update, but only if you had Julia’s amiibo card to unlock her RV. Some people do. I don’t.
But I had Happy Home Designer, which unlocks those linked items in your catalogue

Ohh, I see what you meant. I knew what you were talking about, but obviously I had forgot this whole time. But anyways, it's alright. I will be sending the tbt right away, and let me know when you are available. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back