• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Rare items! Gracie Exclusives, Usables, Fossils, + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, I see what you meant. I knew what you were talking about, but obviously I had forgot this whole time. But anyways, it's alright. I will be sending the tbt right away, and let me know when you are available. c:

Whoops, I’d be available now, but it looks like I missed you, I’ll add your friend code now. Let me know when you’re available. :)

Player Name: NightSpy
Town: Smithers
Friend Code: 2234-7623-2004
Buying: Mint Double Scoop
Choco Soft-Serve
Bunny O. Balloon
Total: 3 TBT

Player Name: Kate
Town: Oakboro
Friend Code: 1247-0114-5198
Buying: Matcha Soft Serve
Light Breakfast (Cyrus’ RV)
Bubble wand
Mint Double Scoop
Total: 3 for usables, don’t know the price for RVs. I’d say 5?

Player Name: NightSpy
Town: Smithers
Friend Code: 2234-7623-2004
Buying: Mint Double Scoop
Choco Soft-Serve
Bunny O. Balloon
Total: 3 TBT

Ok! I’ll add your fc and let me know when you are online once again!

Player Name: Kate
Town: Oakboro
Friend Code: 1247-0114-5198
Buying: Matcha Soft Serve
Light Breakfast (Cyrus’ RV)
Bubble wand
Mint Double Scoop
Total: 3 for usables, don’t know the price for RVs. I’d say 5?

Since the person above asked first, and I only have one, I can’t get you the Mint Double Scoop. But I can get you the others. I’ll order the light breakfast for you. I’ll let you know when it’s ready for you and I can drop it off. So that would be 2 for Usables, and I’d say 3 for the RV item. The total being 5 tbt.

Last edited:
haii again! I am available at the moment, please let me know when you are ready. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back