Rate the Sig of the Person Above You

6/10

the sign doesn't seem like it belongs in the pic

I'm just using this one to see how badly it's rated...

999999999999999999999.98/10

Tut pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! You said you were going to tut an earlier style before anyway. What happened? D:

.bored said:
999999999999999999999.98/10

Tut pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! You said you were going to tut an earlier style before anyway. What happened? D:
9.1/10. Lol, re-rate. I didn't say I'd do it soon. I'll do it most likely sometime early next month.

:eek:

9/10

flygons sig- dude it doesn't even need a tut, it's a background with brushes and a bit of smudging possibly, a copied layer that overlays the render, and probably some effects like Hue or Overlay or something, and 2 layers of text stacked on eachother to look 3D. It's a nice looking sig but it certainly doesnt need a tut

TheGremp said:
9/10

flygons sig- dude it doesn't even need a tut, it's a background with brushes and a bit of smudging possibly, a copied layer that overlays the render, and probably some effects like Hue or Overlay or something, and 2 layers of text stacked on eachother to look 3D. It's a nice looking sig but it certainly doesnt need a tut
You only got like half of it, and some of that is wrong. What's wrong with making a tut for a simple sig? It will only take about an hour to write, get pics and put it all together.

7/10.

Flygon said:
TheGremp said:
9/10

You only got like half of it, and some of that is wrong. What's wrong with making a tut for a simple sig? It will only take about an hour to write, get pics and put it all together.

7/10.
Fly's right. That tut you followed could be called pointless because it's a simple sig.

Anyway, 10/10.

8.5/10

for one thing, it's called creativity. I tweaked the tut to make the sig my own. and it's a much more complicated thing, there are several overlays and effects. Almost everything in the background was made personally instead of following the tut step by step.

I see nothing wrong with a simple tut but I don't think it's needed, because you can find out what you do to make it just by looking at it, I bet there are effects but those are optional, people usually experiment with different effects.

Back