Rate the Sig of the Person Above You

Pie_Or_Die said:
7/10

it looks like its just typed and theres nothing exciting about it
Well, there's nothing exiting about a Crappy render sloppily pasted into a random background, with words in a style that does not relate to either of the prevous aspects. it is also jagged! Mine is something you haven't seen a million times.

Also, System, um.... 8/10

because the picture relates to the name, and the background sort of matches... Whatever.

MasterDSX said:
Pie_Or_Die said:
7/10

it looks like its just typed and theres nothing exciting about it
Well, there's nothing exiting about a Crappy render sloppily pasted into a random background, with words in a style that does not relate to either of the prevous aspects. it is also jagged! Mine is something you haven't seen a million times.

Also, Smart, um.... 8/10

because the picture relates to the name, and the background sort of matches... Whatever.
got your name wrong. I changed it in the quote. didn't feel like reading the names today. sorry.

7/10,it has a little style and imagination but its too plain. it jut looks pasted on there and added text. Also, the bell guard sign is jst circles from paint

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
7/10,it has a little style and imagination but its too plain. it jut looks pasted on there and added text. Also, the bell guard sign is jst circles from paint
4/10 for just being pictures

:p

Back