• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Re-Tail Flea Market Question Thread

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
I have a few questions:

1) How often/when do villagers place items up for sale?

2) How many spaces need to be left empty for them to place an item up for sale?

3) How high a markup can you have? I have been selling items to villagers at the T&T prices just fine, but I have a black katana up for it's T&T price (12,000 bells) and they say it's too high.

1) I've been having a new item up for sale everyday

2) Just one

3) It varies for each item, usually you can double the suggested price and still be safe. Some items can be valued higher than that...others lower.

As for the Black Katana, is the price at which you bought it for 12k? That's why it's too high.

1) I've been having a new item up for sale everyday

2) Just one

3) It varies for each item, usually you can double the suggested price and still be safe. Some items can be valued higher than that...others lower.

As for the Black Katana, is the price at which you bought it for 12k? That's why it's too high.

1) I almost never have seen an item up for sale

2) I leave at least 3-4 open most of the time

3) I have sold all my items to villagers at 4x the suggested price at Re-tail. The only items I've had trouble with are the katana and fossils.

3) I have sold all my items to villagers at 4x the suggested price at Re-tail. The only items I've had trouble with are the katana and fossils.

Jesirawr, how many days till your items are sold? I've waited 3x days & all my stuff is still there.

Back