READ THIS: If you're in the UK and you're downloading at Midnight!!

Hrmm,

It shouldn't do. Make sure you're clicking on the download button

Capture.jpg

Mine's downloading now. When did you try the code? I tried mine immediately after purchasing and it didn't work. Waited 10 minutes and then it did.

photo.jpg

Oh yeah, I've figured that now. :) Too bad I've already put the money in my e-shop account... :(

Oh yeah, I've figured that now. :) Too bad I've already put the money in my e-shop account... :(
Same here :( I'm just wondering if this works for other Europeans as well? After all we have PAL devices?

Do you think I'd be able to get this in Australia? It's a PAL console connected to the UK eShop, it'd work right?

I don't see why not. I'd be more interested to l now if Game will let Aus register tbh. If you get past that bit the rest should be fine.

I don't see why not. I'd be more interested to l now if Game will let Aus register tbh. If you get past that bit the rest should be fine.

They do ship to Australia, so I think I'd be able to actually get the code. I hope it works!

Thanks Cam, just started downloading! Hope this is as good as the last animal crossing on the DS, I played that for like 5months solid lol

I just looked at the eshop and it says that 4 people have downloaded it. 1 person had it yesterday and it is now rated 5 stars.

Back