READ THIS: If you're in the UK and you're downloading at Midnight!!

Oh my jimmies...

If I knew about this, I wouldn't have stayed at the pub until midnight....:(

internets being douchebag so still downloading it as it kept crashing :( Hopefully it will be working by tomorrow! D:

Thanks to you I was able to download the game yesterday afternoon at 6pm! 6 hours early! thanks. Only just had chance to say thanks LOL

OMG, never heard of anything like that happening with the e-shop. Happy for you people set on digital who got to play this afternoon!

Game are the first EU retailer to sell digital downloads of games for the eshop, and that only started a couple months ago, so that's probably why you've never heard of it :p
I always check Game before buying on the eshop cause they're always at least ?5 cheaper.

I guess, since the eshop updates at 3pm, the codes become active at the same time.

Game are the first EU retailer to sell digital downloads of games for the eshop, and that only started a couple months ago, so that's probably why you've never heard of it :p
I always check Game before buying on the eshop cause they're always at least ?5 cheaper.

I guess, since the eshop updates at 3pm, the codes become active at the same time.

That makes sense then. xP And yeah, that's why I haven't bought anything games from the e-shop before. Cheaper to go GAME, and cheaper again to go Smythes or a supermarket.

Nice little trick with getting the games though.

Back