• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Recommend a dream town to visit!

2800-1439-3680

Thank you for sharing this dream address, I enjoyed the Lion Village! And meeting all the lions. Heh. The themed houses were great too, I had a fun time exploring the school and the Chinese restaurant, haha, I wished I could have ordered a 10-course feast at the restaurant. It amazes me that people have put so much effort into making such beautiful, well-planned towns.

I want to thank everyone for recommending these dream addresses, I will visit them all. I consider it time well spent when I visit these dream towns because I get to see so many new things and I get inspired looking at them. I also like being able to see what the public works projects look like. Please keep recommending wonderful dream towns you have visited! :D

I have been waiting for someone to make this thread lol,
saved this picture for it

At the time (points to bulletin date), this was the most developed town I encountered from the states.

HNI_0078.JPG

That American town, Fae, is really laid out well. I like that it is developed, but still has lots of open area. Some of the Japanese towns cover up every bit of land possible and it can get over-cluttered and difficult to navigate (although it's certainly one way to resolve the grass deterioration problem!).

Their pathway patterns are from this Japanese town, 2400-0255-4927, which is really gorgeous and a can't miss visit. There's a megaphone next to the bed so you can find Wendell and pick up the patterns. I use the pink brick, minus the flowery border, in my town as well and it just looks stunning. The original Japanese town also has some other fantastic path designs so if you are looking for nice ones, it is a great place to visit with an Alt character so you can fill up on patterns.

Back