Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamy popper is amazing and great raffles! The tasks ate a bit more challenging but all those sweet momentos for the raffle will be worth it.

I know this is gonna sound rude but I'm just gonna say it, why is there no new decade related collectibles?

does the fireworks appearance changing just mean different colours/different fireworks?

or is it a surprise lol :0

So excited! What an amazing week! Also wondering if the staff are psychic because "pastel popper" and "new year reflection essay" were both said to me as event predictions literally this morning LOL

Last edited:
Absolutely love the magical fireworks collectible! This looks like a ton of fun. :D

Wow, the dreamy popper is gorgeous! So is the fireworks collectible, so gorgeous :)

I see you, with the animated fireworks collectable. I want like 6 for my Luminosa lineup OMG.

is it possible to have a deadline to enter this week's raffle and just make the tickets "sold out", but still keep the shop open a bit longer past that?

kinda interested in putting a fireworks at the front of everything, if I luck out

Last edited:
Hype for the dreamy party popper!! I've always wanted a party popper so this is great!! I hope I can get one!

So if we participate in everything we will get 60 mementos?

I'm def getting a Dreamy Party Popper and a Fireworks collectible. This whole event has been so much fun!! ♡

I still can't get over how cool the Magical Fireworks are???
Didn't think I'd have another favorite collectible so soon. So looking forward to how is changes! :blush:

Last edited:
Sorry if this is answered somewhere but is the glow wand raffle like the doll bundle raffle where it's allowed to buy multiple entries?

Sorry if this is answered somewhere but is the glow wand raffle like the doll bundle raffle where it's allowed to buy multiple entries?

You can buy as many as you can! They're not unique and they're unlimited.
At least it seems that way for now. :p

Hello i have a question about the firework collectable.
when its not firework season, Does the collectable disappear from the lineup entirely or is it just a night sky?

7NWwy9T.png
RZSxaGM.png

Immortalizing these very fortunate typos(?) :p

Last edited:
lets see how many hilarious ways the staff can misspell "popper"

- - - Post Merge - - -

They will still be fireworks (nor something entirely else).

does "only visible part of the year" mean it'll be like the valentine's rose and only displayable during certain periods, or that it'll always be displayable, but just as a blank night sky when any sort of event/holiday festivities aren't going on?

I'm guessing the former, but....

Last edited:

Yes, both raffle tickets can be purchased multiple times for increased odds.

Hello i have a question about the firework collectable.
when its not firework season, Does the collectable disappear from the lineup entirely or is it just a night sky?

The collectible itself will disappear from your lineup, but unlike temporary items such as the Christmas Lights, it will still be in your inventory and can be displayed again when it comes back without having to buy another.

is it possible to have a deadline to enter this week's raffle and just make the tickets "sold out", but still keep the shop open a bit longer past that?

kinda interested in putting a fireworks at the front of everything, if I luck out

We typically don't draw the raffles until the very end when the shop(s) are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back