Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the total momentos that can be earned?
If it's 60, and the dreamy egg is 60, we can't enter raffles?

Last edited:
But why enter 20 raffle tickets when you could spend 18 mementos on an animated firework collectible?? :D

If you butt he dreamy egg then yeah, you won't have any more mementos to spend, so I guess if you really want to try your luck and enter a raffle then you can spend your mementos on that. I'm gonna get a popper and a firework, and prob spend my last two mementos on the popper raffle.

I love the concept of a unique/non-giftable collectible that is only visible during celebrations! (honestly, I love this so much, conditionally active collectibles that you don't need to re-purchase).

and the pastel party popper is so nice!!! it matches the sky background perfectly

- - - Post Merge - - -

see: the peach collectible

see: literally all the collectibles for this week with a somewhat not at all clean mind

RYJ3Ig7.png

It's over 900!! :p

i'm going to try and get the new party popper! it's really cute c: i also really want the fireworks collectible but i want to use the tbt for raffle tickets ;-; the dilemma.....

so the firework collectable will disappear completely. Okay! so what happens later in next year when its the firework season? Will it comeback showing fireworks again?

All of the shops' setups have been brilliant! picking one of multiple top tier items, picking a top tier or two other (imo even higher tier) collectibles + raffle tickets, etc.

I didn't read that I would earn a balloon token from the 7 days of collectibles event. Strange.

Didnt notice we're at 9 tokens :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now 36 tinsel :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back