• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Red Carnations

hey! i'd like to buy the rest of your red carnations! :) 1tbt each, right? so the total should be 32 tbt 0:

I can get 2 pink and 2 whites and one red carnation please xD

Sure! Ill pay the 9tbt now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

[/COLOR]Sure! I?ll VM you when I am ready.

I'm so sorry I wasn't on yesterday. My laptop had some problems and I wasn't able to get on here. I should be free throughout the day today or tomorrow if that's better for you. Again I'm very sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Me again. I was wondering if I could add 2 Pink Carnations to my order of 3 Red Carnations. I thought I had enough Pink but I miscounted. I understand if you're out of them but I thought I'd ask. Thank you!

I'm so sorry I wasn't on yesterday. My laptop had some problems and I wasn't able to get on here. I should be free throughout the day today or tomorrow if that's better for you. Again I'm very sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Me again. I was wondering if I could add 2 Pink Carnations to my order of 3 Red Carnations. I thought I had enough Pink but I miscounted. I understand if you're out of them but I thought I'd ask. Thank you!

Okay! Three red carnations and two pink ones are confirmed for you

Okay! Three red carnations and two pink ones are confirmed for you

Great! I know the Red Carnations are 1 TBT. How much are the Pink? I want to make sure I send you enough TBT when we trade. Thanks again!

Back